City Of Manchester Stadium Or Eastlands: You decide!

jrb said:
Depending on which media outlet your watching, listening too or reading, it's either one or the other. It's never the same. (arrgh!)

TBH it get's on my nerves. It seems we're the only football club that has 'two names' for it's stadium across the media.(TV, Radio, Newspapers, etc)

I don't ever recall old Trafford, Anfield or any other football ground being called by any other name than it's original name in the media.(feel free)

This being the case, it's about time the club issued a polite directive to all media outlets to call our stadium the 'City Of Manchester Stadium' and not (fucking) Eastlands.(take note Sky!)

Can a MOD please start a poll off. (not got permission)

Choices.

1. City Of Manchester Stadium
2. Eastlands.

Eastlands for me nice and short

Eastlands.

Although i still find myself referring to our home ground as Maine Road still.

I prefer the City Of Manchester Stadium.

It's a title, place name(like Old Trafford, Anfield, White Hart Lane, Maine Road, etc) and people relate to it.

Eastlands is so nowhere and what, where's that?

Not being funny everyone, but I'm looking at this from a media point of view. They either call it the City Of Manchester Stadium or Eastlands. I'd prefer one or the other.(those that have said Eastlands, fair enough)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.