City Of Manchester Stadium Or Eastlands: You decide!

Blue camp ? Oooh i could crush a grape...LOL!!! Eastlands while it isn' t perfect rolls off the tongue better.

I like the City of....especially when ther's reds about, something about how you can say 'City' that tends to get them thinking all metropolis and the Manchester bit used while thier brains are still stuck on City borders seems to really ring the bell.

Gueseppe Meazza / San Siro. Plenty of grounds are known by two different names. I prefer COMS but hate saying it, I generally try to avoid saying both.

We need a new stadium though and when we do it needs to have a new classy name that nobody can get wrong. The Mansour Arena :)

AntMcfc said:
Gueseppe Meazza / San Siro. Plenty of grounds are known by two different names. I prefer COMS but hate saying it, I generally try to avoid saying both.

We need a new stadium though and when we do it needs to have a new classy name that nobody can get wrong. The Mansour Arena :)

It hasn't been 10 years yet! Eastlands for me. It sounds more fortress-like. City of Manchester Stadium kind of feels like the local YMCA or something.

Eastlands. Legendary home of City - one of the 21st century's most successful clubs.
FACTS:
City or 'The City' are actually called Manchester City.
The original official name of the famous Eastlands was 'The City of Manchester Stadium'.
More than one club has used the name 'Manchester' in the top English division, but only City survived the great football financial crash of 2015.

should definitely be New Maine Road

but out of the two Eastlands definitely, its just too much of an effort to call it the City Of Manchester Stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.