City Of Manchester Stadium Or Eastlands: You decide!

.........."get the car Parker we're goin on a little drive"

"Yes M'lady but to where exactly as they've not yet decided" ?

........"the friggin ground Parker theres only 1"

"Yes M'lady city of manchester stadium, eastlands, beswick, bradford, blue camp, phillips park, asda, sportcity or.............."

.........."ffs Parker juss stick to Maine Road"

"Yes M'lady"

it should defo be the city of manchester stadium....

this defines who we are , the team for manchester from manchester... if all commentators around the world used the name it would educate the ignorant that we are manchester and not united...

around the world utd are refered to in commentaries etc, as manchester, not man u , or utd as they are in this country ...this annoys me as obviously if any team should be refered to as 'manchester' it should be us

I worked with a Swansea fanatic, lovely bloke but proper thick. When they had just finished the new ground it was announced it was to be called The Liberty Stadium. I told him this was the name of a ladies sanitary product and they were the sponsor. He bought it big time and was telling people for weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.