City on YouTube/podcasts/fan channels

It's getting desperate at the Theatre of Screams.
It’s absolutely delightful what’s going on over there, you get your Saeed types but they are very few and far between decent talk football well but most are just like the screaming Somali long May it continue……. Tate Howson the creepy Jesus looking one on their social media I love knowing what pain they are in , and with us now heaping more misery on them day after day makes it extra special .

It’s absolutely delightful what’s going on over there, you get your Saeed types but they are very few and far between decent talk football well but most are just like the screaming Somali long May it continue……. Tate Howson the creepy Jesus looking one on their social media I love knowing what pain they are in , and with us now heaping more misery on them day after day makes it extra special .

I'm assuming from your name you're from Salford, same here, born and raised in Lower Broughton.

NEW EPISODE:

Jeff Whitley – Tales of Blue

Tales of Blue caught up with the tenacious former City midfielder, one of a select band of blues to have appeared, and scored in three tiers of English football for the club talks openly and honestly about his City career, including a debut pass-back horror, coached by City great Colin Bell, team-mates, Promotions, Wembley Play-Off 1999 and his immense pride to have a pulled on the shirt for Manchester City.

NEW SUBSCRIBERS TO THE CHANNEL WELCOMED WHICH IS FREE TO DO SO

Lovely to hear the great Ian bowyer on Forever Blue podcast. Fantastic guest.
Why on earth Cheesy persists with that Harland fella is beyond me though. Never has someone spoken for so long without saying anything of note. and he wouldn’t listen when Bowyer tried to explain to him that footballers can’t play well every match and Manchester City can lose a game without it being a panic! He spoke for longer than the league and 2 x European cup winner!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.