City on YouTube/podcasts/fan channels

Gets talked over and can't fight his corner on the big6

That's because Khan is a fully paid up member of the cult, hates City, is dumb as a doorknob, and won't shut up.

I think Hugh does a reasonable job and he clearly loves City, but Big Steve is a hard act to follow.

Steve knows his stuff, has done his time in the trenches, he's bright, amiable, speaks well in passages with a beginning, a middle and an end, and is naturally funny.

This is well worth a watch, Big Steve tortures Saeed once a week....

That's because Khan is a fully paid up member of the cult, hates City, is dumb as a doorknob, and won't shut up.

I think Hugh does a reasonable job and he clearly loves City, but Big Steve is a hard act to follow.

Steve knows his stuff, has done his time in the trenches, he's bright, amiable, speaks well in passages with a beginning, a middle and an end, and is naturally funny.

This is well worth a watch, Big Steve tortures Saeed once a week....

Saeed seems an alright sort of lad, not your typical angry deluded clown , but Steve does ruin him lol

Joey and Mulv on Noisy Neighbours are a great double act. They don’t claim to be experts or take themselves too seriously and can be hilarious and on point at same time.

I've slowly lost interest in all other City podcasts other than this one, for the reasons you mentioned.

Too many of them are overly serious, to the point of being completely dour. That's not to say they don't put out good content but some of the negativity makes it really grating.

Joey and Mulv are always good for a laugh and even if I disagree with the odd thing, it's not a big deal because they don't take themselves too seriously.

Saeed seems an alright sort of lad, not your typical angry deluded clown , but Steve does ruin him lol

I agree with that, he might well be a rag, but I can't find it in my heart to dislike Saeed.

And he's naturally funny as well....

This is him after the Galatasaray loss, Nuradin really lost his shit...

I agree with that, he might well be a rag, but I can't find it in my heart to dislike Saeed.

And he's naturally funny as well....

This is him after the Galatasaray loss, Nuradin really lost his shit...

Turning into Arsenal fan tv with blud innit clowns lol

Saeed is really nice and dead funny. He like a United version of LB who used to work for City Xtra.

I think I remember that all Saeed’s family are blues too.

I believe so, born and raised near Maine Road, but he's moved out, it's Stockport Saeed now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.