City on YouTube/podcasts/fan channels

Our following on Instagram is second only to United in the Premier League and seems to grow by 100,000 every week so not sure that's true

There's two things at play here. Our global fan base is growing for sure, so the club is driving it and feeding it, hence Studio 1...

https://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/prod...ys-in-house-facility-studio-1/5177456.article

And then there''s fan driven social media. There's been an explosion in the number of City fan podacasts, vlogs, bedroom pundits and whatnot, but it's all small potatoes compared to Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool in terms of subscribers and clicks

We are in the position now, where we're big abroad, but relative to our rivals, small at home. It's why the MSM at home treat us like shit but abroad we're treated like gods.

Not a City one jrb but try watching Lee Gunner who talks more football sense than anyone on social media. You may like it but I doubt it
He’s pretty good to be fair and very balanced…has a bit irritating style though.

I watch most of them in particular cheesy, city xtra big, Steve and esteemed kompany. One thing I think we miss is a presence like aftv at the stadium. I love cheesy but i feel there needs to be more Mach going fans doing similar to him. I rate mcfc lads too for giving that a go
I'm sure Cheesy has been told by City that he can't do his Vlog/speaking to people type stuff inside the ground. No idea about away matches. He's in there as a fan and he also works for an Indian channel. Poor by City imho.

I watch most of them in particular cheesy, city xtra big, Steve and esteemed kompany. One thing I think we miss is a presence like aftv at the stadium. I love cheesy but i feel there needs to be more Mach going fans doing similar to him. I rate mcfc lads too for giving that a go
Immediate reaction videos work best when your team is losing. That when they go viral as you get hot takes from angry fans.

I hope they never take off outside the Etihad. They just paint angry, frustrated fans in a bad light and platform them for ridicule.

There's a new one doing the rounds called Typical City, he was a season ticket holder but as give it up to do his channel, he does a podcast each day usually , also a preview of each game , a watchalong , final whistle review and then one with player ratings after each game, I enjoy it maybe not for everyone. Big Steve is great, Cheesy ok, Prime mutton ok, JS44mhd, is very good.

Tales of Blue has over 45 Q&A’s with former blues players, staff and celebrity fans.

Subscription is free with Jeff Whitley coming soon.

Fantastic to chat all things City and shirts with former blues midfielder Jeff Whitley this afternoon who called in at MCFC MW Shirts HQ to share his Tales of Blue.

IMG_2304.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.