City or Aston Villa vs Reading - FA Cup 6th Round

Re: Reading it is...

lee-mcfc said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
well that puts the cat amongst the pigeons.

no offence to either them or villa but with two home ties we should really be going to Wembley.

oh when did we beat villa??
sorry but this is city. anything can happen especially the way were playing atm

I cannot believe some of the comments. "Should" be going to Wembley?? Why so? Villa are a Premier League side that beat you 3 weeks ago and Reading are a tough outfit that have just won at Goodison. City have not won a thing in decades but now you "should" beat everyone that comes your way. Sounds a bit presumptuous to me.

Holtenderinthesky said:
lee-mcfc said:

I cannot believe some of the comments. "Should" be going to Wembley?? Why so? Villa are a Premier League side that beat you 3 weeks ago and Reading are a tough outfit that have just won at Goodison. City have not won a thing in decades but now you "should" beat everyone that comes your way. Sounds a bit presumptuous to me.
Do one if you please

Holtenderinthesky said:
lee-mcfc said:

selective reading mate.

mockingchicken said:
I'm really nervous about this game now, as I'm sure a lot of other City fans will be. I reckon that it'll make for a better atmosphere now. Come on City!!!
Im the same, this game meens so much more to both teams now.
Im not saying Everton were unbeatable but i wasn't looking forward to playing them should we have been good enough to beat Villa.

Gutted I can't make the game tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.