City or bust for Ronnie..

no doubting his ability,but he wouldnt be able to handle the strict training regime at City!!! so a no from me

He is also a big game player, which helps. We have SWP for playing at Bolton, Stoke etc. When it comes to playing the best teams on the big European nights I know which of the two I could imagine breaking the deadlock and changing the game with a sublime bit of skill or free kick.

To be fair he's been pretty good when he's played. It's just that he doesn't fit in with Milan's formation and there is zero chance of Kaka not playing. Still got 10 goals and 5 assists in 18 starts for Milan this season. Kaka has just done that little bit better that's all. The problem lies with both Kaka and Ronnie both prefering to drift out to the left handside. IMO that problem would still exist here with Robbie doing the same thing.

If we had a plan to prevent that potential problem then i'd be all for it. Can't believe people turn their nose up at him everytime we're linked yet whenever we're linked with somebody like Veloso - who has been almost comically bad this season - it's met with amazing excitement. Weird.

ono said:
To be fair he's been pretty good when he's played. It's just that he doesn't fit in with Milan's formation and there is zero chance of Kaka not playing. Still got 10 goals and 5 assists in 18 starts for Milan this season. Kaka has just done that little bit better that's all. The problem lies with both Kaka and Ronnie both prefering to drift out to the left handside. IMO that problem would still exist here with Robbie doing the same thing.

If we had a plan to prevent that potential problem then i'd be all for it. Can't believe people turn their nose up at him everytime we're linked yet whenever we're linked with somebody like Veloso - who has been almost comically bad this season - it's met with amazing excitement. Weird.

Very good post ono

Re: RONALDINIHO

calcoopMCFC said:
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE RONALDINIHO AS A MANCHESTER CITY PLAYER FIT IN NICE WITH THE ATTACKING SYSTEM QUALITY HE HAS A QUALITY FREE KICK
WHO ELSE AGREES WITH ME THE WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM AT CITY

i agree sort of, aslong as he gets himself fit

Something to be aware of as well next season will be World Cup year and Ronnie would know that he is hanging on by thread to is national place and we will benefit from a big year from him. He will need to buy into the hard work training and I really do not see how he will not.

Now the killer and not football related - we still need a global name to raise our profile.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Will you lot get some bloody perspective here and stop getting carried away with our owner's wealth!

BUST????

He chose AC Milan because they are regarded as one of the top 10 clubs in the WORLD. They have tremendous pulling power. Now, just because he opted to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world over City does not mean he deserves this 'f*ck you, you had your chance' nonsense.

Get over yourselves. Ronaldinho is still a class act .. FACT! I personally would welcome him to City because he would be fantastic for the club's profile internationally thus helping get a little nearer the stature of AC Milan. AND if you've actually watched him play this season, he's been pretty damn good when given the opportunity.

Bust? No chance ... he can still offer a great deal .... I hope he signs a deal at City.

agree to ALL of this.......this 'fuck him' silliness is narrow minded and childish....would he enhance our squad......hhmmmmm?????........

Re: RONALDINIHO

calcoopMCFC said:
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE RONALDINIHO AS A MANCHESTER CITY PLAYER FIT IN NICE WITH THE ATTACKING SYSTEM QUALITY HE HAS A QUALITY FREE KICK
WHO ELSE AGREES WITH ME THE WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM AT CITY

Not me had his chance and there are better options in our current squad - Robinho irelad and elano all play a similar game and younger as well

Just a couple of years ago this guy was regarded as pretty much the best player on the planet. Still better than most of our players IMO. Money doesn't seem to be an object and I think he could potentially really be worth the gamble anyway, I'd have him in a second.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.