City Ownership

Didsbury Dave said:
Silvaslovechild said:
Damocles,

You do realise the implications posting such an absurd "rumour" on here can do nowadays don't you ?

This will be all over every paper tomorrow.

When the club want to know whom started this bollocks off, YOUR name will come back.

You wouldn't want to be in a lawsuit with YOUR OWN CLUB would you ?

As per MCFC.CO.UK and the PREMIERLEAGUE.COM state when the paper work of this takeover transaction was completed it ALL confirms we are wholy owned by HH Shekih Mansour Bin Zayad Al Nayhan.

Now i suggest this thread is locked and deleted.

Absolutely pmsl at the melodrama!

Dave Dave Dave.....There will be some nob of a journalist looking into this as we speak mate, so you can understand some peoples worries.

Me I'm very grateful for what the Sheikh has done for our club, not just the investment but the way he's tried to keep a lot of the traditions going and that's why I've asked for this thread to be lock and deleted.

Also after winning the FA cup and coming 3rd in the league I don't see why a supposedly City fan would want to put links up of an alleged torture which could be used to darken our good name, whether you like it or not that is NOT getting behind the team or showing any real thanks to a man that's invested his own wealth into something we all feel passionate about.

I understand Damo original question but to then try to back it up with this shite is just a poor attempt at getting this thread popular and nothing more.

inbetween said:
SWP's back said:
chesterguy said:
Well the conspiracy theorists are out.

So our Manager has thanked some people and now some people want to believe the worst of the club. That they are lying about our owners and who has invested in the club

Damocles if you are so concerned why not write to the club expressing your concerns and/or apply for the audited accounts of the club which will show who is the shareholder in the club

Or even faced with written evidence that probably still wont convince you because some people always want to believe what they want to believe. Did you know that Robbie Williams believes that Area 51 has aliens in it and that after crashing at Roswell aliens invented velcro.

Just because of a remark of gratitude we have now had 7 pages of conspiracy rubbish. You believe what you want I believe the evidence in the accounts which state the club is owned solely by Sheikh Mansour

He doesn't even have to write to the club <a class="postlink" href="http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/Company/AllDocuments/190165" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/Compa ... nts/190165</a>

A fiver will suffice.

Why pay?

<a class="postlink" href="http://annualreport.mcfc.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://annualreport.mcfc.co.uk/</a>

Accurate reports and disclosure are a legal requirement so they won't have anything missing.

The last time a .....mcfc.co.uk source was used, Damocles said it was biased.

Oohh, Oohh here's another theory.

Perhaps he thanked the other members of the family because of what is yet to be announced?

Perhaps we are in for some BIG news.

I give you

The Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al Nahyan Stadium and Training Complex

(naming rights deal worth £200m per year over 10 years)

Didsbury Dave said:
Surely the most notable part of this issue is the fact that the club have done a glasnost on it and edited the content of his speech.

Has Mancini had another "six months and three years" style foot-in-mouth moment? I've been telling you all he's not very bright since he started...

Hahahhahaha.........

Petetheblu said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Silvaslovechild said:
Damocles,

You do realise the implications posting such an absurd "rumour" on here can do nowadays don't you ?

This will be all over every paper tomorrow.

When the club want to know whom started this bollocks off, YOUR name will come back.

You wouldn't want to be in a lawsuit with YOUR OWN CLUB would you ?

As per MCFC.CO.UK and the PREMIERLEAGUE.COM state when the paper work of this takeover transaction was completed it ALL confirms we are wholy owned by HH Shekih Mansour Bin Zayad Al Nayhan.

Now i suggest this thread is locked and deleted.

Absolutely pmsl at the melodrama!

Dave Dave Dave.....There will be some nob of a journalist looking into this as we speak mate, so you can understand some peoples worries.

Me I'm very grateful for what the Sheikh has done for our club, not just the investment but the way he's tried to keep a lot of the traditions going and that's why I've asked for this thread to be lock and deleted.

Also after winning the FA cup and coming 3rd in the league I don't see why a supposedly City fan would want to put links up of an alleged torture which could be used to darken our good name, whether you like it or not that is NOT getting behind the team or showing any real thanks to a man that's invested his own wealth into something we all feel passionate about.

I understand Damo original question but to then try to back it up with this shite is just a poor attempt at getting this thread popular and nothing more.

It's the melodrama of putting Damocles in a Julian Assange type situation which is making me laugh.

Damocles said:
SWP's back said:
chesterguy said:
Well the conspiracy theorists are out.

So our Manager has thanked some people and now some people want to believe the worst of the club. That they are lying about our owners and who has invested in the club

Damocles if you are so concerned why not write to the club expressing your concerns and/or apply for the audited accounts of the club which will show who is the shareholder in the club

Or even faced with written evidence that probably still wont convince you because some people always want to believe what they want to believe. Did you know that Robbie Williams believes that Area 51 has aliens in it and that after crashing at Roswell aliens invented velcro.

Just because of a remark of gratitude we have now had 7 pages of conspiracy rubbish. You believe what you want I believe the evidence in the accounts which state the club is owned solely by Sheikh Mansour

He doesn't even have to write to the club <a class="postlink" href="http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/Company/AllDocuments/190165" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/Compa ... nts/190165</a>

A fiver will suffice.

Obviously a top businessman I see.

MCFC are owned by Manchester City Ltd, who are owned by Abu Dhabi United Investment and Development Group, who aren't registered over here.

You paid then?

The Chairman of our Board of Directors is (drum roll please)

Mohamed Mubarak el Mazrouel

so lets see Mancini thanked

Our owner tick
Our Chairman of the board of Directors tick
Our Chief Executive Officer tick

the three most important men at our club, the men who hire and fire and yet someone wants to make this a conspiracy if some people werent such attention seekers this would be funny

and to stop any conspiracy about our parent company please note the following

As at 31 May 2010 the Group’s parent undertaking was Abu Dhabi United Group Investment & Development Limited, a company registered in the Jebel Ali Freezone. The Group’s ultimate parent undertaking was Abu Dhabi United Group
Investment & Development, a company registered in Abu Dhabi and wholly owned by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

Don't know how to upload pics - but google mansour city son cup- and up pops pic of HH Sheikh Mansour and his son Sheikh Mohammed or click this link <a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=242085" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball ... p?a=242085</a>
FFS the media don't need any help- HH Sheiek Mansour is married to HH Sheikh Mohammed Ruler of Dubai's daughter if that helps!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.