City Ownership

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
Sexual abuse of female workers is the problem but you know it happen everywhere. It will be better if they can apply Muslim law here I mean cut the thing that commit the crime.

Do you mean chop off their dick or hands?!?!?

Sheikh Mohammed is also the one who posts pictures of the shiekh and his kids in city shirts on facebook amongst other things. He also posts pictures of tevez and yaya and sayings congratulations to skeikh mansour and his manchester city team etc

As a City fan i think i should be used to being abused, i have had it for 30plus years, can i sue City for human rights abused towards me?

Didsbury Dave said:
Krieng_Thai OSC said:
Sexual abuse of female workers is the problem but you know it happen everywhere. It will be better if they can apply Muslim law here I mean cut the thing that commit the crime.

Do you mean chop off their dick or hands?!?!?

Chop off hands when steal and chop that thing for sexual abuse. LOL

I find it worrying that people who have access to the internet, and therefore all manner of information still equate Abu Dhabi and its small population with the broader 'Arab' world.

There are some on here who should know better than attempt to 'create' on a thread such as this.

Damocles said:
Good post Chris, thanks for the info.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Nothing moves or is done in Abu Dhabi, without the knowledge and permission of the Crown Prince.

Sheikh Mansour gets the green light from his bro, and the resources that may come of that.

He has given us Khaldoon, a big mate of Sheikh Mansour, but the eyes and ears of the ultimate boss.

It can be dressed up in a variety of ways, but Mancini was merely playing good politics, acknowledging the crown prince.

We only have to look at our various sponsorship deals to see our relationship is for the betterment of Abu Dhabi, not just Sheikh Mansour's pocket.

No biggie.

Interesting Tolm, so you are saying that whilst the stated ownership IS Sheikh Mansour, the "project" is really ran by the Royal Family itself? Thus Sheikh Mansour is a figurehead rather than a solitary owner in the manner of an Abramovich?

Abramovich isn't that solitary...

fbloke said:
I find it worrying that people who have access to the internet, and therefore all manner of information still equate Abu Dhabi and its small population with the broader 'Arab' world.

There are some on here who should know better than attempt to 'create' on a thread such as this.

Indeed, UAE's and Abu Dhabi's human rights problems are their own distinct problem. However, burying your head in the sand does nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.