City Ownership

This sort of shit could very well end up in the papers, your giving all the rag journos plenty of fuel to burn us with. I too suggest this shit should be deleted.

Even moderators need to think before they post.

It was a good question, one I asked myself when I watched Mancini's speech again. But to then immediately start going on about human rights abuses was way over the top and has rightly been condemned by everyone (apart from some notable exceptions).

The good thing about the thread is that if anyone actually reads the whole thing, they'll realise that there isn't a problem at all about what Mancini said...

Oh and just in case it needed stating..

2 + 2 = 4

Didsbury Dave said:
rickmcfc said:
What a shite thread, well done OP with your gloomy outlook, why post something so controversial when we are all on such a high after recent events? I really do dispair about bluemoon at times and threads like this dont help. We are all entitled to our opinions but there is a time and a place,right now this is neither.

If this thread has affected anyone's enjoyment of the last six weeks, then they have serious social problems.

never said it had affected anyones enjoyment, but it just adda ammo to the scumbag press that thrive on stories such as this one.

SWP's back said:
I'd see a doctor as pissing yourself is all you ever do now your barbs are wasted on the management.

Ooooohhh get you...

Has your warning expired now, or are you just getting cocky again ;-)

On Dammers behalf I would like to apologise to all supporters for spoiling city's most successful season in years. At least he waited until after the parade to do it though, fair play to him. It had to end somewhere.

Delete the fucking thread you cretins, why the fuck would you want to highlight such a thing when the press hate us already.

Expect this to be in tomorrows Guardian.

Probably.

Gelsons Dad said:
Shouldn't this thread be moved to classics now.

Manager thanks owner, chairman of the board and chairman in that order and we have a conspiracy theory about global human rights abuse!

It's going to be a long off season.

Dont forget the carbon footprint issues..City players should all drive golf buggies.

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
I'd see a doctor as pissing yourself is all you ever do now your barbs are wasted on the management.

Ooooohhh get you...

Has your warning expired now, or are you just getting cocky again ;-)

On Dammers behalf I would like to apologise to all supporters for spoiling city's most successful season in years. At least he waited until after the parade to do it though, fair play to him. It had to end somewhere.
I never received a warning for comments relating to you or any of the cabal and not had a warning in a year Ta very much and any mod will confirm. I simply decided that the same argument every week was both boring and not adding to my enjoyment of the forum. Come down off topic and you shall see my cockiness never ended.

It's fun watching you fish in this thread mind. Anything to stir eh.... ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.