City Picture Thread

S.G.S/180 said:
if23ac.jpg
Loving Massimo with a pint of the black stuff!

jimharri said:
city68 said:
Anyone got a longer version....
Halfpenny said:
This just has to be asked; the blonde with the glasses. Would you, out of sympathy for what she went through that afternoon? ''Every hole's a goal'', and all that!
''TAXI!!!!''

Thank god it's not just me then! Mind you, It's been that long Id probably only just nudge the end in before arriving gracelessly

nateclassic said:
city68 said:
Halfpenny said:

The live cut in I saw also showed Phil Jones's head about to explode.. or whatever that face is, and baconface then consoling him while ushering them back to the locker room.

What I love most about this picture (the full pic which shows the blond woman) is the look on the woman's face when she stopped singing, realising that they hadn't won the league

jimharri said:
city68 said:
Halfpenny said:
This just has to be asked; the blonde with the glasses. Would you, out of sympathy for what she went through that afternoon? ''Every hole's a goal'', and all that!

''TAXI!!!!''

I was so delirious that day,I would have not only have done her Jim
I would have done You too:)

I was full of love.

IWasHere said:
nateclassic said:
city68 said:

The live cut in I saw also showed Phil Jones's head about to explode.. or whatever that face is, and baconface then consoling him while ushering them back to the locker room.

What I love most about this picture (the full pic which shows the blond woman) is the look on the woman's face when she stopped singing, realising that they hadn't won the league

I just love this vid.When everybody all look left in unison and the change from happiness to despair - wish I could freeze it at that moment.
"Anyone for tennis"- would be the caption

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.