City player reported to police(Kolorov)

Complaint to police about Kolorov

Police are investigating a complaint made against Manchester City player Aleks Kolarov after he had an argument with a fan at the Blues' Premier League match against Newcastle at St James' Park.

The fan had an Albanian flag and has made a complaint to the police after words were exchanged.

Serbian defender Kolarov came on as a substitute in City's 3-1 win but was also substituted off when he picked up an injury.

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1596256_police-investigate-complaint-against-manchester-city-player-aleks-kolarov-after-fan-argument-in-newcastle" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... -newcastle</a>

Anyone know anything about this ?

Re: Complaint to police about Kolorov

No idea yet, but we're going to have no players left to field soon if we're not careful.

Stony, as a Mod you should know that this should be posted in the Post Match Discussion thread.................and it is there you will find your answer.

I don't know, bloody Mods.

The Police in this country are the world's best.

An Albanian flag holding fan being upset by a Serbian and it's investigated

Fuck the rapists, muggers and robbers.....

Blue Mist said:
Stony, as a Mod you should know that this should be posted in the Post Match Discussion thread.................and it is there you will find your answer.

Haven't read it all yet, I'm still traumatised by the in game thread.

and something like this deserves it's own thread ;-)

The only thing that bothers me is that Kolorov apparantly picked up another injury.

Losing one or two players a game will kill our chances of winning the title this year.

stony said:
Blue Mist said:

-- Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:36 pm --

stony said:
Blue Mist said:

and something like this deserves it's own thread.

Your banned!

Ducado said:
stony said:
Blue Mist said:

-- Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:36 pm --

stony said:

and something like this deserves it's own thread.

Your banned!

You're.....

;-P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.