City player reported to police(Kolorov)

From what I gather from last nights news the witness was a policeman pretending to be a member of the public and he has now been arrested for perverting the course of justice for the 96. I may be wrong though.

hedkandi said:
Anybody got any updates re this? From back page headlines etc to forgotten about all in 1 week.

It was a non-story to start with, just the bloody media jumping on it at the start.
This is why I haven't bought a newspaper in 'literally' years, real toilet paper is so much softer.
I just watch the TV and online reports and treat them with a lorry load of salt.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:52 am --<br /><br />
GSW Blue said:
From what I gather from last nights news the witness was a policeman pretending to be a member of the public and he has now been arrested for perverting the course of justice for the 96. I may be wrong though.

lol

GSW Blue said:

Very good.

GSW Blue said:

Quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.