City player reported to police(Kolorov)

Re: Complaint to police about Kolorov

It's a touchy subject the extent of bad feeling between Serbian/Albanian/Bosnian etc. I wouldn't want to touch it with a ten foot pole (no pun intended)

No idea what happened but hoepfully the pillock with the flag gets 50 years.

Anyone, of any nationality, taking a national flag to a football match in another country, especially when there are no players of that nationality playing (but even if there are, in my book) is an absolute fuckwit.

An egotistical, look at me wanker. As if anyone gives a fuck that there is someone from Albania, Spain, Ireland, England, Manchester wherever in attendance. You are at the match for the football, you pricks. Not to be some sort of marketing tool for whatever shitty place you happen to hail from. We aren't interested.

"Look at me, look at me, I'm from XXXXX, I'm here, I'm hoping to get on TV and that people will see me standing out in the crowd."

hopefully kolarov gets time.

seriously though, why are the police investigating this? one bloke calls another bloke a c*nt... end of

Ducado said:
stony said:
Blue Mist said:
Stony, as a Mod you should know that this should be posted in the Post Match Discussion thread.................and it is there you will find your answer.

I don't know, bloody Mods.

Haven't read it all yet, I'm still traumatised by the in game thread.

-- Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:36 pm --

stony said:
Haven't read it all yet, I'm still traumatised by the in game thread.

and something like this deserves it's own thread.

Your banned!

Who me ? Wahey fame at last.

jma said:

Anyone, of any nationality, taking a national flag to a football match in another country, especially when there are no players of that nationality playing (but even if there are, in my book) is an absolute fuckwit.

An egotistical, look at me wanker. As if anyone gives a fuck that there is someone from Albania, Spain, Ireland, England, Manchester wherever in attendance. You are at the match for the football, you pricks. Not to be some sort of marketing tool for whatever shitty place you happen to hail from. We aren't interested.

"Look at me, look at me, I'm from XXXXX, I'm here, I'm hoping to get on TV and that people will see me standing out in the crowd."
Does that include the banners in praise of Merlin and VK (incorporating the Spanish and Belgian flags) that are on display at home games then?

jimharri said:
jma said:

Does that include the banners in praise of Merlin and VK (incorporating the Spanish and Belgian flags) that are on display at home games then?

Banners about players are, obviously, about the players. Whether they have a flag on them or not is irrelevant. They are about the players and therefore connected with the game.

Pillocks taking their own national flags to a match in a foriegn country (whether that is someone bringing a foreign flag to City or an Englishman taking an English/Birtish flag to a foreign match) are just self publicising, egotistical prats. Why do they want everyone in the stadium to know that someone from their country is in the crowd? What has that got to do with the event and why would others be in the slightest bit interested?

Excuse my ignorance regarding the Yugoslav conflict, but is it pretty much Croatia/Albania/Bosnia/Macedonia/Kosovo vs Serbia?

If so that's just unfair teams. They should pick numbers again.

Do Dzeko and kolarov get on? I know all those countries typically hate each other.

jma said:

Over reaction much?<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:08 pm --<br /><br />
jma said:
jimharri said:
jma said:

Banners about players are, obviously, about the players. Whether they have a flag on them or not is irrelevant. They are about the players and therefore connected with the game.

Pillocks taking their own national flags to a match in a foriegn country (whether that is someone bringing a foreign flag to City or an Englishman taking an English/Birtish flag to a foreign match) are just self publicising, egotistical prats. Why do they want everyone in the stadium to know that someone from their country is in the crowd? What has that got to do with the event and why would others be in the slightest bit interested?

Why do you care?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.