City player reported to police(Kolorov)

Re: Complaint to police about Kolorov

moomba said:
jma said:
No idea what happened but hoepfully the pillock with the flag gets 50 years.

Anyone, of any nationality, taking a national flag to a football match in another country, especially when there are no players of that nationality playing (but even if there are, in my book) is an absolute fuckwit.

An egotistical, look at me wanker. As if anyone gives a fuck that there is someone from Albania, Spain, Ireland, England, Manchester wherever in attendance. You are at the match for the football, you pricks. Not to be some sort of marketing tool for whatever shitty place you happen to hail from. We aren't interested.

"Look at me, look at me, I'm from XXXXX, I'm here, I'm hoping to get on TV and that people will see me standing out in the crowd."

Over reaction much?

-- Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:08 pm --

jma said:
jimharri said:
Does that include the banners in praise of Merlin and VK (incorporating the Spanish and Belgian flags) that are on display at home games then?

Banners about players are, obviously, about the players. Whether they have a flag on them or not is irrelevant. They are about the players and therefore connected with the game.

Pillocks taking their own national flags to a match in a foriegn country (whether that is someone bringing a foreign flag to City or an Englishman taking an English/Birtish flag to a foreign match) are just self publicising, egotistical prats. Why do they want everyone in the stadium to know that someone from their country is in the crowd? What has that got to do with the event and why would others be in the slightest bit interested?

Why do you care?

I am passing comment on their bizarre action. The more relevant question is why does such an action occur in the first place.

However, judging by your attempt to skew the focus, I presume that you either think it is a good thing or have indulged in it yourself in the past. In which case, you could perhaps explain why it is something to be encouraged and not a massively egotistical and out of place act?

davymcfc said:
Do Dzeko and kolarov get on? I know all those countries typically hate each other.
Yes they do get on.

Fucking religion again,

I can picture the Albanians praising Aleks on his performance and wishing him well and likewise.

Re: Complaint to police about Kolorov

jma said:
I am passing comment on their bizarre action. The more relevant question is why does such an action occur in the first place.

However, judging by your attempt to skew the focus, I presume that you either think it is a good thing or have indulged in it yourself in the past. In which case, you could perhaps explain why it is something to be encouraged and not a massively egotistical and out of place act?

I've not brought a flag to a football game, and think it's neither a good thing or a bad thing.

But I imagine someone coming from overseas might like to watch the game one day and see themselves in the crowd, or show family/friends where they were. They might be doing it to identify themselves with a player. They might just do it because they like to show people that a supporter from their country is there supporting the team. Maybe it might lead to meeting other people from that country, or who have visited that country.

Struggling to see what the problem is really.

As I said I another thread, the dilution of the term racism is now complete.

We have a situation where an Albanian can waste god knows how many hours of police time when they could be actually doing something that saves lives (such as locking up 15 year olds that use the term black in the pejorative on twitter) as being called an "Albanian twat" is now worthy of police investigation.

The country's gone down the shitter.

Does it actually say what he has been reported for.

If he has called someone a **** then fuck all they can do really.

However if there is a racist undertone.He is fucked

SWP's back said:
As I said I another thread, the dilution of the term racism is now complete.

We have a situation where an Albanian can waste god knows how many hours of police time when they could be actually doing something that saves lives (such as locking up 15 year olds that use the term black in the pejorative on twitter) as being called an "Albanian twat" is now worthy of police investigation.

The country's gone down the shitter.

This post is now under investigation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.