City player reported to police(Kolorov)

Where will it end ?

It will end up where middle England gets so sick to the back teeth of all this PC sh*te that an extreme right wing government will be voted into power, then all the little lefties and fools in the labour party will know why all the freedoms fought for over hundreds of years, yet tossed aside by them, were so important.

There is no more freedom of speech, right to remain silent, or the right to trial by jury, the trial by media they gave so much credence to can now bite them in the arse with no legal redress if its the state in control of the press.

Why the f*ck is anyone, never mind a footballer, being subjected to this kind of shite because some c*nt feels they have the right to shout god knows what then complain if they get some back ?, an insults sole purpose is to cause offense yet somehow there are now different levels of offense depending on your race and the person on the end of it........A f*cking pity Kol didn`t get the chance to bang the c*nts out and give em something to cry about.

blueonblue said:
Where will it end ?

It will end up where middle England gets so sick to the back teeth of all this PC sh*te that an extreme right wing government will be voted into power, then all the little lefties and fools in the labour party will know why all the freedoms fought for over hundreds of years, yet tossed aside by them, were so important.

There is no more freedom of speech, right to remain silent, or the right to trial by jury, the trial by media they gave so much credence to can now bite them in the arse with no legal redress if its the state in control of the press.

Why the f*ck is anyone, never mind a footballer, being subjected to this kind of shite because some c*nt feels they have the right to shout god knows what then complain if they get some back ?, an insults sole purpose is to cause offense yet somehow there are now different levels of offense depending on your race and the person on the end of it........A f*cking pity Kol didn`t get the chance to bang the c*nts out and give em something to cry about.
Well said that man!

cookster said:
SWP's back said:
cookster said:
Give that man a gold star. He's obviously very pleased to have found a spelling mistake........
And if you can read you would probably see she is not a man.

Shouldn't you be on the Balotelli thread defending him?

BTW Jess is both a male and female name. So unless you know the said individual wind your neck in.
Shoudln't you be wanking Dzeko off?
The difference being when Balotelli does well I say so, when he doesn't play, there is not much I can say about him.

And no, Jess is a lady girl.

And you are always welcome to try and wind my neck in for me if you manage to make it to a game petal.

argyle said:
Matty said:
You can't racially abuse someone for being Albanian. Albanian is not a race, it's a nationality. Having a go at someone for being Albanian is the same as having a dig at someone for being Welsh, or Scottish. It's. Not. Racist.

Unfortunately you are wrong.

For the past 40 years since the Race Relations Act 1965, now succeeded by Equality Act 2010, abusing someone on the grounds of grounds of colour, race, or ethnic or national origins is against the law and shortened under the term/heading 'racist.'

Like it or not, that's been the law for 40 years. Amazing how people in this country still don't know this.

Now, the law takes into account context so if you call a mate a 'paddy' etc, this isn't 'racist' as the context isn't.

SWP writes

"The Law is an ass.

Also, you got your acts wrong, it is now covered by the Crime and Disorder Act 1998.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/racist_and_religious_crime/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/raci ... ous_crime/</a>"

True it is not covered by the Crime and Disorder Act. My point was that calling someone names on grounds of nationality, since the Race Relations Act, is covered by the term racist.

Many people still say "....but it's not a race" when the law shortens the offence under the term racist.

SWP's back said:
argyle said:
Many people still say "....but it's not a race" when the law shortens the offence under the term racist.
Do you agree with it though?

Well I didn't write it.

I can see the sense in covering similar offenses under one law, for example calling some from Pakistan the p word is the equivalent of being abusive over their skin colour.

In any case this is about Kolorov and no one here knows what happened and what was said.

argyle said:
SWP's back said:
argyle said:

Well I didn't write it.

I can see the sense in covering similar offenses under one law, for example calling some from Pakistan the p word is the equivalent of being abusive over their skin colour.

In any case this is about Kolorov and no one here knows what happened and what was said.
I just don't agree with national pronouns being classed as racism if used in the pejorative.

SWP's back said:
argyle said:
SWP's back said:

Well I didn't write it.

I just don't agree with national pronouns being classed as racism if used in the pejorative.

They'll be many grey areas, the context in which words are used being the main one.

Kolorov hasn't been charged of anything, seems like the fan was aiming to provoke?

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
and Albanian Serbian vindication???

I'm not touching this topic with a 10 foot barge pole!

Wise man. I'm keen to hear the reaction from Serbians and Albanians though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.