City player you most disliked

Interesting how people can have such different opinions. I always liked Edghill, and could never understand the abuse he got from the crowd.
Someone else mentioned Boateng, and I fully agree.

Agreed, can never understand anyone who can loathe a player that has City in his heart even if he's an average player. To name him before Clough, McMinimum and Mills doesn't make sense but there you go each to his own I suppose.

Interesting how people can have such different opinions. I always liked Edghill, and could never understand the abuse he got from the crowd.
Someone else mentioned Boateng, and I fully agree.

Edghill as a man was top...and a dyed in the wool blue at that...how anyone can loathe the guy is beyond me

However he was shite...think I remember a story of him being subbed at half time and leaving the ground in tears because of the dog abuse he received on the pitch

Players I disliked are the spongers who took good money and put little effort in or stayed at the club when they could of moved, step forward nigel clough, Wayne bridge and Danny mills.

Clough, loathed the git. Pollock absolute dirt we were getting beaten by notts county or Grimsby at home and he came over to take a corner and tried to stir up the crowd he's big fat legs were vibrating and his belly was wobbling. I just stared him down as if to say we are getting beat by fucking Grimsby he stopped and didn't do it again for any corner after.

Didn't hate him he tried but my god the dross then made it difficult not to have a strong dislike of just about everyone and everything.

Michael Docherty, Tommy Docherty son we signed on a free from Burnley. Tony Book signed him. I hated the fucker because he was shit, and who his dad was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.