City player you most disliked

Ben Thatcher. I was gutted when we signed this psychopath and he reverted to type when he smashed Pedro Mendes into the advertising hoardings. He was also a shit footballer. What a complete twat and an embarrassment to City.

Never hated any of them but really disliked Nigel Clough for bleeding us dry. Nowadays close is Edin Dzeko for his disrespect to the fans (hands deep in pockets) on the lap of appreciation at the end of last season, the slapped arse.

Only Danny Mills
What did Robert Hopkins say about the club when he left? he has been completely wiped from my memory bank

There was no shortage of turds to pick from at the time but whenever peoole dind out im a blue and start giving it the oh yeah new ti fotball shit my mind always drifts to ged fuckin brannan.

Yeah im new to this shit

Never hated any of them but really disliked Nigel Clough for bleeding us dry. Nowadays close is Edin Dzeko for his disrespect to the fans (hands deep in pockets) on the lap of appreciation at the end of last season, the slapped arse.
To be fair didnt he also do an impressive number on the tranny

Danny Mills but starting to dislike Kolarov especially when he hurls abuse to fans for having a go when he has an absolute shiter!

I reckon majority of full backs are cunts to be honest! It seems Zaba is a rare specie, doubt he's even human as he's too likeable!

Kevin Bond .. Daddy bought him and he replaced Nicky Reid who was twice the player he was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.