CITY PLAYERS IN MANC LAST NIGHT/GIVEN ABSOLUTE WA#KER

thnk the truth be known the user that started this thread (danny21manc) was probably pissed in the club and went over to Shay dribbling and talking shit and he chose to ignore him like anyone else would if a stranger come over doing that.
Finding it hard to deal with rejection he has started this thread calling Shay a Wa#ker for doing what anyone else would of done?

The above is only my opinion of course ^^^ ;)
--------------------------------------------------------
just got out actually, end of the day drop this thread. MY POINT IS THEY SHOULDN'T BE DRINKING LESS THAN A WEEK BEFORE OUR BIGGEST GAME IN ABSOLUTELY YEARS. DONT LIKE WHAT IM SAYING OR DONT BELIEVE ME THEN LUMP IT

GStar said:
twinkletoes said:
Dubai Blue said:
twinkletoes said:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2007/dec/11/healthandwellbeing.drugsandalcohol
So the players should abstain from drinking at lunchtime before a night game as well as the night before a game/training.

Very sensible advice. But how is any of that relevant to this discussion?

http://www.nmnathletics.com/attachments ... EM_ID=5800

Or you could say something constructive rather than linking pointless articles... i'm sure i could find you a "Tomatos causes cancer" study and then link you to a "Tomatos prolong life" study. And if i want to see who the author was i go to sportsnutrition4u.com? I think i'll take my advice from someone who is proud to put thier name on an article, references it and can spell the word "you".

Although Alcohol isn't exactly in the same category as fruit and veg, theres no problem with players being outside of thier house, drinking within club rules and moderation and enjoying themselves.

There you go again trying to win the argument. Don't worry I won't disturb you while you are eating your "tomatos" or should that be tomatoes.

twinkletoes said:
There you go again trying to win the argument. Don't worry I won't disturb you while you are eating your "tomatos" or should that be tomatoes.

What exactly are you trying to do by posting all those links?

Also if you don't think Hughes gives the players permission to go out on certain nights I think you are naive.

twinkletoes said:
As regards Hughes I expect the players to be mature enough to realise what they are doing is wrong. Apart from tagging the players I don't see what Hughes can do except perhaps read this forum for their whereabouts.
Well, due to the superhero that started this thread, the club are aware of what Given did on Sunday and if it's deemed to be against club rules, I fully expect him to be fined/dropped.

He won't be though because I bet he hasn't broken any rules. The club does have rules in place governing things like this (I remember Jo falling foulf of them), so they don't simply rely on the players to regulate themselves.

In an ideal world, they would stay at home and abstain 365 days a year, but that just isn't going to happen.

Disturbance said:
twinkletoes said:

What exactly are you trying to do by posting all those links?

Also if you don't think Hughes gives the players permission to go out on certain nights I think you are naive.

I am trying to prove what I am saying rather than just trying to get one over on someone.

Dubai Blue said:
twinkletoes said:
As regards Hughes I expect the players to be mature enough to realise what they are doing is wrong. Apart from tagging the players I don't see what Hughes can do except perhaps read this forum for their whereabouts.
Well, due to the superhero that started this thread, the club are aware of what Given did on Sunday and if it's deemed to be against club rules, I fully expect him to be fined/dropped.

He won't be though because I bet he hasn't broken any rules. The club does have rules in place governing things like this (I remember Jo falling foulf of them), so they don't simply rely on the players to regulate themselves.

In an ideal world, they would stay at home and abstain 365 days a year, but that just isn't going to happen.

Nobody is asking them to be monks, only to exercise some caution when they do go out and to take care of themselves.

Argument is pointless. City players go out as much as any other team. Is the issue here that Shay was out or was it Shay was out and didn't greet a stranger with open arms but others players did? Cuz in the past people have posted on here how they met SWP, Richards, Dunney, Robbie etc out and prasied how sound a guys they were, noone questioned them being out on the lash then.

Win, lose or draw they need a social life, they are not slaves no matter how much money above the average man they earn. Now stop panicking about it and get out and buy your fuckin bananas!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.