CITY PLAYERS IN MANC LAST NIGHT/GIVEN ABSOLUTE WA#KER

Fuckin hell its as if players aren't allowed to go out and have a good time. They weren't in training monday, so is it not better they are out sunday night rather than the night before a game or training?

The press are circulating as much shite as they can about city, we dont need blues to fuckin rock the boat as well!

pedrag40 said:
Fuckin hell its as if players aren't allowed to go out and have a good time. They weren't in training monday, so is it not better they are out sunday night rather than the night before a game or training?

The press are circulating as much shite as they can about city, we dont need blues to fuckin rock the boat as well!

Just imagine it five years on and we are in the champs league final and all our players are out on the razz until 4am three days before the final. I think your mentality is more suited to supporting Stockport County.

twinkletoes said:
pedrag40 said:

Just imagine it five years on and we are in the champs league final and all our players are out on the razz until 4am three days before the final. I think your mentality is more suited to supporting Stockport County.

As an ex-elite athlete myself, show me the nutrition who can indicate that drinking almost 86 hours before your next game has an impact on performance. If you can i can direct you to many sports psychologists who can clarify how it may actually have a better impact on performance. These are people, not monks. They are paid a wage and they should be professional, but theres no ban on drinking at city and they werent in training the day after, so wheres the breach of rules?

pedrag40 said:
twinkletoes said:
pedrag40 said:

As an ex-elite athlete myself, show me the nutrition who can indicate that drinking almost 86 hours before your next game has an impact on performance. If you can i can direct you to many sports psychologists who can clarify how it may actually have a better impact on performance. These are people, not monks. They are paid a wage and they should be professional, but theres no ban on drinking at city and they werent in training the day after, so wheres the breach of rules?

Well said Pedrag!!! As an athlete myself having won three tiddlewinks championships 83 years ago, I to can stand up and say that drinking is good for you...Well if I could stand up *hic* f*ckin arthritis!!...nurse!!!!

i think the problem some people have is that they went out on sunday night, after losing at home, they are earning vast amounts of money and are supposed to be role models etc

Solution: When they're not playing football, lock them all up in a cell and tell them to stay in there until the next match in case anyone sees you having a pint!

pedrag40 said:
twinkletoes said:
pedrag40 said:

They are paid a wage which far exceeds that of your average man in the street and with that comes responsiblities and making sacrifices is part of that. It is foolish to say that staying out until all hours three days before the biggest match of the season is going to help with preparation.

I can just imagine Mark Hughes telling Given, "Make sure you finish the night with a donner kebab and then we are having a big fry up before training tomorrow washed down with a couple of crates of nelson"

By the way is your favourite programme Life on Mars?

i've just been thinking. If Jo is a trouble maker, like all the rumours suggest he is, and MH loaned him to Everton for this reason. However, if Jo is still going out with the city players on a night out, might he be causing trouble in the squad? making tension towards MH?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.