CITY PLAYERS IN MANC LAST NIGHT/GIVEN ABSOLUTE WA#KER

not read any of the 5 pages apart from the OP. i presume everyone thinks the same as me that its complete bullshit?

ConnorMCFC said:
not read any of the 5 pages apart from the OP. i presume everyone thinks the same as me that its complete bullshit?

I did; but then I was convinced by the OP's compelling argument and undeniable photographic evidence. How could you not believe him?

(Sarcastic post of the year award nomination)

090327_circleclub_003.jpg

Like that?! haha

Oh dear, what Jo is doing there is clearly, Brazillian sign language for;

I WILL NOT PLAY WHILE THE F~CKING D'CKHEAD IS IN CHARGE

danny21manc said:
is there a way of adding pics on here? because i really wanna forward givens state for his horrible attitude...i have a pic with him with 3 bottles of stella in one hand and a shot in the other...absolute arrogant wanker he were
Forgot to say that he catched them with one hand... blindfolded.

personally i dont understand your problem with the post, i have been to manchester many times and seen footballers out getting pissed, my daughter has chatted with Michael Johnson in the ritz many times, and he is always pissed.

hughes is quite clearly a dreadful man manager, he cant get the best out of his players. the only ones that perform are the ones that perform for their own satisfaction of being a true pro, i.e swp,given.

he fucks about with the team, makes dreadful decision after dreadful decision. i mean taking swp off and putting gelson on !!! wow hamburg must of shit themselves. he had elano,petrov on the bench. then leaves elano out yesterday, who clearly should of started yesterday.

i have always backed him, but am now running out of patience, and when you pay for a season ticket,travel to europe spening your wifes money, i honestly think you have a right to vent your dissatisfaction.

im out of breath now

YOU COULD GET A JOB WITH THE SUN NEWSPAPER, SEND THEM YOUR C.V. (YOU MIGHT HAVE TO ASK SOMEBODY WHAT A C.V. IS ) AND IN BIG BIG LETTERS ( THEY DONT HAVE TO BE JOINED UP WORDS ) WRITE, " TALKING BOLLOCKS ".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.