CITY PLAYERS IN MANC LAST NIGHT/GIVEN ABSOLUTE WA#KER

Who cares They are off duty !! Live and let live !!!!. Personally speaking ,i am off my face in the South of England !!

pissedagain said:
on behalf of all city fans, i am going to have to check this out, i will go clubbing it every night for a month, all in the name of research you understand

Lmao.

At the end of the day, these people are just young men. Whether or not you are chatting complete and utter bollocks, players will go out and have nights on the booze, because guess what? They're bloody humans.

I dont see anything wrong with players having a night on the lash as long as its after a game. The bottom line in all this is that if City had won yesterday nobody would give a toss what the players were up to. You only get these type of threads when they lose, and the same happens at every club in the country, the world even.

i work in a small nightclub and swp, joe heart and garrido were in lastnight (easter sunday) untill around 1.30am
we have many city players in every week and they are never rude to us staff or anyone in there
i spoke to swp for a good 5mins, told him i was a city fan and good luck for thursday and he said "thanks bro well try our best"

but overall

swp,elano and given and richards mainly just sit around in there groups minding there own with the odd loud giddy show off moments
joe heart,dunne,hurman,bellamy is a top set off friendly lads not loud at all just chilled out
and garrido & robinho well they could be your best mates, realy polite, will happerly have a chat with you and are just normal guys.
ched evans and fernandes are typical young lads who want to be center of attention and being footballers have gone to there head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.