City players who never fulfilled their potential?

Re: City players who never fulfilled there potential?

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Thinking back to my youth and remembering how gutted I was when Michael Hughes left for Strasbourg,its funny how certain players never quite get to the top I thought he would be a world beater.

Any other players who never fulfilled there promise?

Their....

Superman apart from a season or two.

bluealf said:
David White after returning from Englans duty against Spain.

Never the same again.

I remember that game well. I had 20 notes on him being first goalscorer at 10/1 and had a one on one with the keeper and fucked it up :(

One we have on our books currently.

MJ.

I thought Gary Mason was going to do something, but even more so Carl Griffiths who Everton kicked off the park. Think you turned out for us in the Masters recently? after making a career in the lower leagues.
Then there is Bianchi who I thought had it all but didnt cut it here or back in Italy

Blumers Bloomers said:
I always thought Chris Greenacre was going to come good but never really happened for him at City. Or in fact full stop. Not at the top level anyway

He's now playing in Australia with A-League side Wellington Phoenix:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsvibe.co.uk/features/football/brits-abroad-11265/christopher-greenacre-wellington-phoenix-11266/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsvibe.co.uk/features/fo ... nix-11266/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.