City pre-season tour in the US - Dates / Venues P14

Apart from the thunder and lightning 2-3pm every afternoon....
Haha, I didn’t believe that. I went to Orlando 15 yrs ago for 2 weeks. Before I went, a mate said, ‘ if you’re at any theme parks, make sure you’re inside between 3-4pm as around that time it pisses down every day’. He was right!! We went to Clear Water for the day, just got ‘oiled up’ on the beach, then the sky blackened…. Hurricane Gustav; I had to drive back to Orlando in rain so bad, I could hardly see. I’d love to go back!

Last edited:
load of bollocks, we should tour south america instead, can you imagine city v boca or river ? come on, someone have a word.

This is what Pep would love unfortunately it wouldn't bring in the money and he appreciates we need that so we end up in either the Far East or US each year. I reckon if you said to him pre-season in South American playing the famous names if you stay another year he might go for it!

This is what Pep would love unfortunately it wouldn't bring in the money and he appreciates we need that so we end up in either the Far East or US each year. I reckon if you said to him pre-season in South American playing the famous names if you stay another year he might go for it!
I wish !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.