City pre-season tour in the US - Dates / Venues P14

Haha, I didn’t believe that. I went to Orlando 15 yrs ago for 2 weeks. Before I went, a mate said, ‘ if you’re at any theme parks, make sure you’re inside between 3-4pm as around that time it pisses down every day’. He was right!! We went to Clear Water for the day, just got ‘oiled up’ on the beach, then the sky blackened…. Hurricane Gustav; I had to drive back to Orlando in rain so bad, I could hardly see. I’d love to go back!
March - April and November are the best months. Warm and dry and with no humidity

A match here in Gillette Stadium would be nice...walking distance for me.

Make it so, City...;)
Yes! Boston always gets left off the “East Coast Tours.” I haven’t seen us on any lists for any of the big upcoming tourneys. I’d love to see them play at Fenway but that’s clearly not happening :)

Yes! Boston always gets left off the “East Coast Tours.” I haven’t seen us on any lists for any of the big upcoming tourneys. I’d love to see them play at Fenway but that’s clearly not happening :)
Utd should play there; I’d watch to see if Penandes could put a pen over the Green Monster.

Surely there's just as much commercial value in playing the likes of Flamengo, Fluminense, Santos, River Plate, and Boca in front of 50-80 thousand manic South American present and future sky blues?

Sell plenty of tickets, plenty of merch, live stream it around the globe, it'd have more meaning and appeal than playing Chelsea and you-know-who again in the States. As well as being a better preparation for the next season.

Euroepon cup final June 1st
Euros starts Junen14th ends end 14th July
Charity Shield 4th August

not much holidy/rest time for the squad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.