City pre-season tour in the US - Dates / Venues P14

I was at the Liverpool friendly in NY a few years back.
Never again.The whole football experience was poor from the overpriced ticket,food,beer and stadium for viewing facilities.
Apart from the game NY itself was a great 4 day break.

Most of our players won't be there after the Euros and South American tournaments.

Never again.The whole football experience was poor from the overpriced ticket,food,beer and stadium for viewing facilities.
Joe Hart’s last ever City game?

Me too and it was damn soggy. But I’ve been to lots of matches here — the Balotelli backheel, Eddie’s first match making a mistake and giving Lukaku a goal, Haaland’s first match (he didn’t play, but every time the big screen showed him on the bench the crowd went wild — and it was clear City had finally “arrived” in the States) and many more. Of course I love matches there far more but it’s been fun to watch the evolution of the fan base here from outnumbered 25-1 by whomever City played to today.

Count me in anywhere up/down the East Coast, with a slight preference for the Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta, so I can leave early to beat the traffic driving home

Whatever the weather it can’t be worse than that pre-season in a Hong Kong Monsoon !
The lightning break/early finish in Green Bay last year was a PITA
But we did get to see Goal Yeti’s first in City colors though so worth it in the end ..
Also saw a breakout performance by a kid called Rico Lewis .. hopefully some more ready to step up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.