City pre-season tour of US - v United 20th / Real Madrid 26th / Spurs 29th July

Man City US Tour fixtures:

Thursday, July 20

Manchester United. v Manchester City F.C. – Venue & Time TBA

Wednesday, July 26

Real Madrid v Manchester City – Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum; Los Angeles, California

Saturday, July 29

Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur – Nissan Stadium; Nashville, Tennessee

I can afford only one match...Who all are going and for which match ...Also have anyone pre booked ticket

I was planning on going originally, flying to both the rags game and Spurs - but just decided I can't be bothered. Went from Boston to New York for the Liverpool game 3 years ago and felt afterwards that it was a lot of money spent on a friendly game (and that was there and back the same day / arriving 4am following day).
Can't be doing with flights and hotels for a friendly. Would rather save the money and come over for a week and watch a league game with Champs League on the same week when the fixtures are out.

Hey man, I can get on ticketmaster for that game, you just need the presale code, which is ICC17. That unlocks it for all the ICC games before the general public sale on Tuesday.
Which row and section are you getting ticket mate.. I went though map but not sure which would be good view in city section

So "apparently" it's my daughters birthday the day we're playing United. So, I have to give up my ticket as we wil be at the beach. If you're in the US and need a ticket I have one and a parking pass to go with it. Sec:117 row M seat 1. PM me your name and address and I'll get it sent out to you straightaway. Free of charge!

Man City US Tour fixtures:

Thursday, July 20

Manchester United. v Manchester City F.C. – Venue & Time TBA

Wednesday, July 26

Real Madrid v Manchester City – Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum; Los Angeles, California

Saturday, July 29

Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur – Nissan Stadium; Nashville, Tennessee

I can afford only one match...Who all are going and for which match ...Also have anyone pre booked ticket
Do Nashville. Great little city, not as expensive as Los Angeles and if you like live music scene this place is #1 or maybe #1a in America.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.