City pre-season tour of US - v United 20th / Real Madrid 26th / Spurs 29th July

I strongly believe that our constant decisions to play a string of three or four high-profile pre-season games for financial benefit rather than a longer preseason against a variety of teams has a detrimental impact on our season.

Manchester City and West Ham are in talks to play in a friendly at Laugardalsvöllur (9,800 seats) in Reykjavík, Iceland this summer. [RUV]

The original idea was for City to play Arsenal, but they have the Community Shield, so West Ham will replace them if it goes ahead. [RUV]

Never been to Iceland, so would have been nice to tick that off with City, but I've priced it up and I'm not paying £600 plus spends for a friendly. Will save my cash for the Champions League draw. September just seems so far away...

Hoping for one a little closer to home

When the derby tickets end up going for next to nothing a few weeks prior to the match, I may jump on them. Houston is only 11 hours drive away from me, I can and will go if it isn't just too damn expensive to watch an exhibition. I paid the money to watch City play SKC in Kansas City and then Roma up in Pitssburgh a couple years ago. The only part that was awesome was watching Iheanacho for the first time. Other than that, it was grossly underwhelming. I'd rather save my money and then buy a Ryanair ticket next March/April when I'm in Spain to watch City play in a match that counts. I'll probably spend a hell of a lot less money and have a better time.

I'll be at the match in Nashville. Bringing along my brother who's not a soccer "fan" yet, but he'll be a die hard blue by the time I'm done with him!!! Can't wait for the match!

Just booked tickets for man city vs Madrid at Los Angeles in 11 section..city fans end... Can't wait

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.