City predicted to finish 5th

mammutly said:
This is the most unpredictable season I can remember.

Now that the European competitions have started again, some of the top teams are going to suffer and drop points against lower level clubs.

In 3 games time we could be talking about the title again or we could be worrying about staying in touch with the top 4.

The supposed not being in the CL advantage can quickly evaporate too. If AC Milan do Spurs then they only have the 2 games and they are already out of the FA Cup whereas we could have many more games in the EL and the FA Cup.

NDJ said:
I really hope spurs stay in the CL as long as possible, so they have to concentrate on that more

But not win it...as if Spurs finish 5th but win it then the team that finishes 4th won't get in.

Time for Balotelli to make the difference.

I was confident of a top 4 finish for quite some time this season but more recently it's become a lot tighter - Spurs seem to be winning every week and the way they came back at Arsenal earlier in the season was impressive. It would be hard to take being edged out by them again.

You would like to think that a sustained CL run would take it out of them and that, despite our own Europa ambitions, we have the stronger squad but you can't really take it for granted.

Will be keeping an eye on the Chelsea score tonight with interest. I think a lot for them will depend on how the new signings can be incorporated into the team.

That said, we have our own world class performers - it's gonna be an interesting end to the season that's for sure.

bluevengence said:
Whats with all these predicter things lately...what a load of bollox

Bluevengence predicts a top 3 finish

I predict that all computers worldwide will crash 12.00.01 2000... :) doh !!

I predict that all predictions will be wrong (except vinders one)

NDJ said:
I really hope spurs stay in the CL as long as possible, so they have to concentrate on that more

Same with scum, Arsenal and KGB.

The more games they have, the better.

I know it's the same for us, but I think we have the best squad to cope with all the games we have coming.

And with players like Balo, NdJ and Michael Johnson (hopefully) coming back to full fitness.

Plus AJ should be back in about six weeks (from the horse's mouth last Saturday), I hope we can put together a good run till the end of the season now.

WOW!
If you look at how far our club has come over the last 2/3 seasons that we would think it a disaster to finish 5th, it really reflects how proud we can be at this moment in time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.