City pubs in London

Witney Blue

Going to the O2 in London for New Order the day of the derby at the vermin infested concrete ashtray. Does anyone know any City friendly pubs in London? Cant help but feel most will be full of Mockney reds - after all you’re never more than six foot from a ra(t)g in London

Fitzrovia Bell is the current supporters club bar. Not sure how busy it gets. There's a Facebook London city supporters page, maybe post on there or keep eye on that for other pub suggestions

Fitzrovia Bell is the current supporters club bar. Not sure how busy it gets. There's a Facebook London city supporters page, maybe post on there or keep eye on that for other pub suggestions

It's a hundred quid a night 5 star hotel and probably same price for a pint of crappie lager!

Great pub that !!
Never realised City fans frequented it but then I'm only really in London to actually go to the game
Easy walk from Euston
Manager is an Everton fan iirc

Reactions: ob
Great pub that !!
Never realised City fans frequented it but then I'm only really in London to actually go to the game
Easy walk from Euston
Manager is an Everton fan iirc
Only recently started using it. Moved from pub in Farringdon where manager was also Everton fan

Only recently started using it. Moved from pub in Farringdon where manager was also Everton fan

Was in the night of last seasons European league final

Great night .. some London rags were actually crying
Us 2 and manager were pissing ourselves

Reactions: ob
Might try to get to this place when we play Leeds,dec 14th,me and the mrs have to be in London for a few days,was due back weds 15th but they moved the game to tuesday night while we are still down there.

Going to the O2 in London for New Order the day of the derby at the vermin infested concrete ashtray. Does anyone know any City friendly pubs in London? Cant help but feel most will be full of Mockney reds - after all you’re never more than six foot from a ra(t)g in London
i’ve got the exact same problem pal, in london for new order and missing derby day at home in manchester :( Think i’ll be going to the fitzrovia bell by the sounds of it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.