City pubs in London

There are pubs very close to Euston that should have it on , I don’t think that many are bothering tonight as it’s virtually all done ,
Those pubs are the Rocket -pretty good fir interrnationalntournaments as more spacious and good atmos as a result.
And just round tue corner from it is Mabel's Tavern. Othlty prefer this one as it's a little cosier, but usually has good crowd/mix watching at any time. Half pub was City, hale was Spurs in that mad mad CL game a few years back. Everyone seemed to enjoy the craic together well enough.

Would no more expect to find a City pub in London than I would expect an Arsenal pub in Manchester.

Hi Blues,
To those of you who are based in WEST LONDON, please could you take a couple of minutes to complete this short survey?

Last season the only real option to watch City with fellow blues seemed to be in Hackney, but in a city of 9million people, surely there are enough of us on this side of the smoke to have our own, regional group.

Please complete this survey to indicate if this would have any legs.
Cheers!

I’m in Hackney. Didn’t know there was a place this way blues met up, do you know where? I’ve been to the Fitzrovia Belle a few times and it’s normally decent, used to go in the horseshoe as well. Watched a few times in Three Compasses, Dalston but always seem to get beat so I’m avoiding that place now.

Would no more expect to find a City pub in London than I would expect an Arsenal pub in Manchester.
There was a London city pub at Farringdon some years ago , the sports bar at Victoria is a place where Blues congregate on match days , I go in a Fulham /Chelsea pub in Putney , excellent football pub ! All the fans put up with me ranting by myself !!
And the beer has just gone up to £3 a pint !! And it’s not a spoons !!
Most of the other fans respect City as a top team ‘ I mutually respect them , so we all get on !
I

In London on a whim and would love to know which pub would be the place to watch the match tomorrow if anyone can help

any pubs near Hammersmith?

Calling all @cockerkneecants to the thread.

1351.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.