City pubs in London

i’ve got the exact same problem pal, in london for new order and missing derby day at home in manchester :( Think i’ll be going to the fitzrovia bell by the sounds of it!
How was the Fitzrovia mate? My pal booked a table in some God awful sports bar in Farringdon - Utd scarf above bar and 100s of them - not a peep out of them though so all good

Do you have to book a table for this pub? ,can't be arsed if its that type of pub,might be down when we play leeds next week . Been reading their twitter site thats mainly for Everton fans,i know the owner is a toffees fan. If i'm down we will be staying miles away from euston , just wondering if its worth making the effort to get there,kronenburg and heineken £5.60- £ 5.80 a pint,ouch

Do you have to book a table for this pub? ,can't be arsed if its that type of pub,might be down when we play leeds next week . Been reading their twitter site thats mainly for Everton fans,i know the owner is a toffees fan. If i'm down we will be staying miles away from euston , just wondering if its worth making the effort to get there,kronenburg and heineken £5.60- £ 5.80 a pint,ouch
Probably not but worth ringing ahead just in case, they will look after you.
As for the pints, that’s cheap!

Don't forget it's BT Sport next midweek Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday,Prem games on those 3 nights with KO at 7-30,7-45 and 8pm.I should have said 3 games a night.

Hi Blues,
To those of you who are based in WEST LONDON, please could you take a couple of minutes to complete this short survey?

Last season the only real option to watch City with fellow blues seemed to be in Hackney, but in a city of 9million people, surely there are enough of us on this side of the smoke to have our own, regional group.

Please complete this survey to indicate if this would have any legs.
Cheers!

Hi Blues,
To those of you who are based in WEST LONDON, please could you take a couple of minutes to complete this short survey?

Last season the only real option to watch City with fellow blues seemed to be in Hackney, but in a city of 9million people, surely there are enough of us on this side of the smoke to have our own, regional group.

Please complete this survey to indicate if this would have any legs.
Cheers!

Nice one mate I’ll do it, very much in favour I’m just about West myself

Working Thursdays in Twickenham currently (means I need to stay over in London Wednesday nights). Train gets to euston 20 past 8 tonight so need to get to a pub really quick to watch what I can of the game. Is the Fitzrovia Belle still the best bet? If not any suggestions welcome. Thanks

Working Thursdays in Twickenham currently (means I need to stay over in London Wednesday nights). Train gets to euston 20 past 8 tonight so need to get to a pub really quick to watch what I can of the game. Is the Fitzrovia Belle still the best bet? If not any suggestions welcome. Thanks
There are pubs very close to Euston that should have it on , I don’t think that many are bothering tonight as it’s virtually all done ,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.