City reach agreement with Rubin Kazan for Ansaldi (SIGNED?)

squirtyflower said:
wrongun73 said:
haha well spotted our kid!
that's it, i'm taking my ball home! ;)
yep
you should take yourself and your spelling mistakes somewhere else!

He's from Sark what else would you expect? Oh look at me abusing someone on bluemoon thats just not my bag baby.

Comon Sark, lets go have a pint & meet big jim from the club and see if he has any news about anyone flying in for a medical!

Just got home from work and its like old times on here - Ajay has said something after a long silence and is regretting it already. we signed Viera - which will give us a leader (which we badly need), and everyone is falling out... fabulous, bring on the weekend. Oh and if anyone slags me off I'm resigning from the board so there!

nmc said:
Just got home from work and its like old times on here - Ajay has said something after a long silence and is regretting it already. we signed Viera - which will give us a leader (which we badly need), and everyone is falling out... fabulous, bring on the weekend. Oh and if anyone slags me off I'm resigning from the board so there!

And if anyone stares at me i'm off too

nmc said:

Fuuuk off WUM....... he he he

At least you can spell -

Good night lads. I really am off now for a pint with sark - He lived in Alderney once really but he couldn't spell that so he called himself Sark lol.

I just wanted to say, on behalf of everyone like me who appreciates what Ajay adds to this forum, that everyone who constantly slags him off is a complete and total imature morons.

Whether or not you think that Ajay is genuine, it doesn't really matter, you can keep your opinions to yourselves, most of us look forward to hearing what he has to say, and dont you realise that your ruining one of the most exciting parts of being involved in a forum?

I'm not even totally writing off that we've signed Ansaldi, i guess in a few days we'll know either way, but answer me this: Why would there be so many rumours about a player whom no one has even heard of if there was absolutely no truth in it? fair enough saying we're interested in Villa, or Messi, but Ansaldi?? i think this one's true, if it's not then it wont really matter, i wont be slagging anyone off.

Please please please stop being so personal about people, fair enough if he was actually a dickhead, but Ajay has had a pretty good track record so far bar a couple of mistakes.

I for one would love it if Ajay stayed, and people kept their opinions to thereselves.

Ajay, we salute you!

Adebayor said:
I just wanted to say, on behalf of everyone like me who appreciates what Ajay adds to this forum, that everyone who constantly slags him off is a complete and total imature morons.

Whether or not you think that Ajay is genuine, it doesn't really matter, you can keep your opinions to yourselves, most of us look forward to hearing what he has to say, and dont you realise that your ruining one of the most exciting parts of being involved in a forum?

I'm not even totally writing off that we've signed Ansaldi, i guess in a few days we'll know either way, but answer me this: Why would there be so many rumours about a player whom no one has even heard of if there was absolutely no truth in it? fair enough saying we're interested in Villa, or Messi, but Ansaldi?? i think this one's true, if it's not then it wont really matter, i wont be slagging anyone off.

Please please please stop being so personal about people, fair enough if he was actually a dickhead, but Ajay has had a pretty good track record so far bar a couple of mistakes.

I for one would love it if Ajay stayed, and people kept their opinions to thereselves.

Ajay, we salute you!

for what its worth i like reading most of what ajay writes, i was just having a laugh but maybe thats not allowed on here amymore.
how can you tell people to keep their opinions to theirselves, there would be no forum without opinions, derr!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.