City reach agreement with Rubin Kazan for Ansaldi (SIGNED?)

Adebayor said:
fbloke said:
For those who never start a positive thread, never comment in a positive manner or debate in a sensible way I would like to know what you want from Bluemoon?

I've had it in the neck from a number of posters here but in truth it really doesnt bother me.

Nobody on here knows who I am, what my motivations are and where any information I pass on comes from or indeed why I take the positions I do take.

There are some seriously well connected people on Bluemoon who both post, and as importantly read these threads. It does not take a huge leap to understand that some of the info on here is posted with the clubs/players/agents blessing and possibly assistance.

Whether Ajay is connected or not none of us know.

Likewise whether I know anything before it is publicly announced is of no consequence really, certainly not to the negative tits on here as they will bad mouth anyone and everything.

I almost want everyone of quality on here to end their involvement, at least temporarily, so that the likes of *** (name deleted to protect the guilty) see what is left.

What would Bluemoon be without the threads and posts of the sensible majority? It would likely fail within weeks.

I for one will now take more of a watching brief as I feel that I have to support Ajay, be he WUM, ITK, right or wrong at least he conducts himself with decorum.

Brilliantly said

Well said, couldn't agree more.

Started read this thread myself and became annoyed at the way some people attack blue's, it's feckin disgraceful, boring and ruins a good thread. Banter I don't mind, but the personal abuse is WAY over the tops.

Now stop your nastiness or else the family stand will beat the living day lights out of you and remember this fools.....The family stand has never been taken!!!! That's got you all worried!!

But please stop the mindless personal abuse as it's beyond a joke!!!

Adebayor said:
wrongun73 said:
theres nothing i say on here that i wouldnt say to you mate, believe me. lets not fall out though i've been up since 3 this morning i'm too tired to argue.

i'm not even aiming that at you, i mean everyone in general. i'm not falling out with anyone, I just wish people wouldn't get quite so personal that's all.

i dont think i have said anything personal, maybe others have i dont know.
obviously if your quoting me then it looks like you are aiming it at me, i'm the first to admit that i can come across as a piss taking twat, as i am in real life. (sagittarius, cant help it), but dont mean any harm by it.

peace and love

Whether Ajay is right or not, who cares haha. It's a good read and it isn't exactly a big signing either, sooo what's the big problem.

Ansaldi... who?

I've not seen the press conference but did Mancini say "no more signings" or did he say "He says no more transfers until I find out about the recovery from injuries to the rest of the squad," like I've seen elsewhere

At least if he's shit we can always call him "aldi" for short.

aldi.jpg

If someone fouled him they'd be an ansaldi basher!

Yes I'm bored :-(

Petetheblu said:
Now stop your nastiness or else the family stand will beat the living day lights out of you and remember this fools.....The family stand has never been taken!!!! That's got you all worried!!

You lying big girl's blouse. I am fetching an axe with me on Monday and I will hunt you down before the match kicks off and chop your head off, even if you sit in the Family Stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.