City reach agreement with Rubin Kazan for Ansaldi (SIGNED?)

This forum is full of idiots. I dont know whether we are after Ansaldi or not, but at the end of the day Mancini is never going to admit it in a press conference anyway is he particularly with one or two other clubs sniffing around.

Some of the stick Ajay gets on here is beyond batter. Its on the verge of bullying and the mods need to sort it out. Its a forum, we want to read about rumours people have heard. Not ones people make up but we used to get some good info on here and the small minority of dick heads and they know who they are ruin it for the rest of us.

wrongun73 said:
Adebayor said:
I just wanted to say, on behalf of everyone like me who appreciates what Ajay adds to this forum, that everyone who constantly slags him off is a complete and total imature morons.

Whether or not you think that Ajay is genuine, it doesn't really matter, you can keep your opinions to yourselves, most of us look forward to hearing what he has to say, and dont you realise that your ruining one of the most exciting parts of being involved in a forum?

I'm not even totally writing off that we've signed Ansaldi, i guess in a few days we'll know either way, but answer me this: Why would there be so many rumours about a player whom no one has even heard of if there was absolutely no truth in it? fair enough saying we're interested in Villa, or Messi, but Ansaldi?? i think this one's true, if it's not then it wont really matter, i wont be slagging anyone off.

Please please please stop being so personal about people, fair enough if he was actually a dickhead, but Ajay has had a pretty good track record so far bar a couple of mistakes.

I for one would love it if Ajay stayed, and people kept their opinions to thereselves.

Ajay, we salute you!

for what its worth i like reading most of what ajay writes, i was just having a laugh but maybe thats not allowed on here amymore.
how can you tell people to keep their opinions to theirselves, there would be no forum without opinions, derr!

If your opinions are football related, then great, I'm talking about the personal stuff, the stuff where if you weren't hiding behind your computer screen then you wouldn't say it!

california blue said:
No its because managers dont talk about who they are signing to the press you dumby - expect bent 'arry

What the fuck's a dumby? Silly boy.

Adebayor said:
wrongun73 said:
for what its worth i like reading most of what ajay writes, i was just having a laugh but maybe thats not allowed on here amymore.
how can you tell people to keep their opinions to theirselves, there would be no forum without opinions, derr!

If your opinions are football related, then great, I'm talking about the personal stuff, the stuff where if you weren't hiding behind your computer screen then you wouldn't say it!

theres nothing i say on here that i wouldnt say to you mate, believe me. lets not fall out though i've been up since 3 this morning i'm too tired to argue.

wrongun73 said:
Adebayor said:

theres nothing i say on here that i wouldnt say to you mate, believe me. lets not fall out though i've been up since 3 this morning i'm too tired to argue.

i'm not even aiming that at you, i mean everyone in general. i'm not falling out with anyone, I just wish people wouldn't get quite so personal that's all.

For those who never start a positive thread, never comment in a positive manner or debate in a sensible way I would like to know what you want from Bluemoon?

I've had it in the neck from a number of posters here but in truth it really doesnt bother me.

Nobody on here knows who I am, what my motivations are and where any information I pass on comes from or indeed why I take the positions I do take.

There are some seriously well connected people on Bluemoon who both post, and as importantly read these threads. It does not take a huge leap to understand that some of the info on here is posted with the clubs/players/agents blessing and possibly assistance.

Whether Ajay is connected or not none of us know.

Likewise whether I know anything before it is publicly announced is of no consequence really, certainly not to the negative tits on here as they will bad mouth anyone and everything.

I almost want everyone of quality on here to end their involvement, at least temporarily, so that the likes of *** (name deleted to protect the guilty) see what is left.

What would Bluemoon be without the threads and posts of the sensible majority? It would likely fail within weeks.

I for one will now take more of a watching brief as I feel that I have to support Ajay, be he WUM, ITK, right or wrong at least he conducts himself with decorum.

fbloke said:
For those who never start a positive thread, never comment in a positive manner or debate in a sensible way I would like to know what you want from Bluemoon?

I've had it in the neck from a number of posters here but in truth it really doesnt bother me.

Nobody on here knows who I am, what my motivations are and where any information I pass on comes from or indeed why I take the positions I do take.

There are some seriously well connected people on Bluemoon who both post, and as importantly read these threads. It does not take a huge leap to understand that some of the info on here is posted with the clubs/players/agents blessing and possibly assistance.

Whether Ajay is connected or not none of us know.

Likewise whether I know anything before it is publicly announced is of no consequence really, certainly not to the negative tits on here as they will bad mouth anyone and everything.

I almost want everyone of quality on here to end their involvement, at least temporarily, so that the likes of *** (name deleted to protect the guilty) see what is left.

What would Bluemoon be without the threads and posts of the sensible majority? It would likely fail within weeks.

I for one will now take more of a watching brief as I feel that I have to support Ajay, be he WUM, ITK, right or wrong at least he conducts himself with decorum.

Brilliantly said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.