City reach Romelo Lakuku agreement?? {merged}

Re: Romelo Lukaku (Youngster)

Scored again... His 8 goal in 648 min

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSyxG6B36hU[/youtube]

The man who scores more goal than played matches in his life...

He doesnt look as good as Weiss and Hughes wont play him.

People should realize that just because we are taking an interest in youngsters and may buy them that it doesn't mean they will be played. A couple of seasons ago we all thought that Kasper Schmiechal would be our 2nd choice goalkeeper now. Hes gone. Sturridge was to become a star striker for us. He's gone. Many of these players we take an interest in will look excellant in the youth team and may get 10-15 appearances in the first team if they are good enough. Now if they have very good potential like I see this guy has they will become the next Ireland/Onouha/Richards/Johnson. Caicedo I don't think would appreciate joining Lisbon now as he hasn't even played yet or its just a couple of games so I think he will come back and play a few more seasons with us before leaving.
We have enough players in our youth team who hasn't even been considered for the first team such as Daviid Ball - 6 in 6 games. Vidal and McGivern are 2 defenders who will survive a few years as they play in the left of our defence which we do struggle with.

2 goals away against Ajax
Chelsea, United, Inter of barca will get him

His father won't allow him to leave before he's 18 and then he will probably go to Chelsea, he's a fan of Chelsea and well, all the big teams are after him, Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Inter, Barcelona, ...

Several offers have come in and they have all been refused, no offer will be accepted before he turns 18 years old.

He scored two goals yesterday when Anderlecht won 1-3 in the Ajax Arena,
the home crowd even applauded him when he was subbed

16,5 years old at the moment

I really hope we are planning on moving for this lad in January, the vultures are circling and we need to pounce

He's having difficulties to confirm this year.
He has lost the way to the goal, also unlucky in finishing.
But then again, he is only 17 years old, and last year he could play freely without any pressure or expectations. This year, all eyes are on him.
Still a big raw talent of course.
I expect him to be gone to a topclub at the end of the year.

HijO said:
He's having difficulties to confirm this year.
He has lost the way to the goal, also unlucky in finishing.
But then again, he is only 17 years old, and last year he could play freely without any pressure or expectations. This year, all eyes are on him.
Still a big raw talent of course.
I expect him to be gone to a topclub at the end of the year.

I think that show's how good he is, because if he is struggling like you say, hes still scored 6 goals in 12 (all comps)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.