City return 1/3 tickets

didactic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nchester-City-return-900-tickets-Arsenal.html

Champions Man City return almost a THIRD of 2,000 tickets for Arsenal match after fans are asked to pay £62

By CHRIS WHEELER
PUBLISHED: 15:24, 8 January 2013 | UPDATED: 11:52, 9 January 2013

Manchester City supporters have hit out at Arsenal's 'ridiculous' ticket prices after returning almost a third of their allocation for Sunday's Barclays Premier League clash at the Emirates Stadium.
Roberto Mancini's champions face a huge game in north London as they try to claw back ground on leaders Manchester United, currently seven points clear at the top of the league.
But it has emerged that 900 of the 3,000 away seats will be empty after City fans showed their disgust at being charged £62 for a ticket.

Serves the thieving cunts right. A Barcelona ticket plus 2 nights bed and breakfast is £85.

http://getaways.groupon.co.uk/d-14858746-Barcelona-Football

It's getting beyond a joke now ticket prices! - It's not just the match ticket, its the travel and beer/food money on top and before you know it its £250 for a day out..

Cant be true .dont all the suppoters club get all the tickets ? that is why there are so many new branches ? also it cant be true becaue of all the "glory hunters" going to the games along with all the "plastics" & newbies

Brought up this point earlier on in the season,it cost me £171 for flight, hotel for 2 nights and match ticket to got to Dortmund,to drive to London and back and match ticket for Arsenal game would cost me roughly the same,there is no comparison

cyberblue said:
Cant be true .dont all the suppoters club get all the tickets ? that is why there are so many new branches ? also it cant be true becaue of all the "glory hunters" going to the games along with all the "plastics" & newbies

If one goes to games how is he a "glory hunter"? And are the owners plastic for being Arab and recent City supporters?

Churchill123 said:
It's getting beyond a joke now ticket prices! - It's not just the match ticket, its the travel and beer/food money on top and before you know it its £250 for a day out..
so even without the ticket your day out is £188 LOL

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Those thieving southern carpet-baggers are tryin' to get us to fund Walcott's next contract!

lol

I'm glad it should happen more often. Without the fan's where would they be. I was pretty pi$$ed at having to pay £57 for the Liverpool game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.