City return 1/3 tickets

marl0we said:
The thing is, if they charged £45 per ticket and sold all 3000, they would make more money than selling 2100 at £62. So they're not even being greedy, just stupid.
Not really they will just farm them out at £80 a ticket to tourists now

You charged out fans £51 earlier in the season, so you might want to get your own house in order first.

We demonstrated against our board and greed in football only last month, so we are fully aware of the problem.

matty barton said:
You charged out fans £51 earlier in the season, so you might want to get your own house in order first.

We demonstrated against our board and greed in football only last month, so we are fully aware of the problem.

Fulham are paying £32 at city, which is roughly what I pay per game on my season card. Looks like you lot are victims of your success and also victims of your own pricing.

matty barton said:

but that is still £11 less then what arsenal is, and i'm sorry but northerners are on a lot less money then down sarf. and before you say everthing is dearer down sarf, it aint, got a chelsea workmate and he says wages are a lot higher but food, petrol and such like is a few pence more then here

bluemoon27 said:
Brought up this point earlier on in the season,it cost me £171 for flight, hotel for 2 nights and match ticket to got to Dortmund,to drive to London and back and match ticket for Arsenal game would cost me roughly the same,there is no comparison
Car full of us, did it for less than £100 each for 2 nights. I live just outside London, and it would have cost me more for Arsenal away, so they can go f*ck themselves.

matty barton said:
So that's 24% less then, thanks for making the point. Oh and was 6000 City fans last year £10 ? Harder to police etc etc.

Money grabbing c*nts, so do one with your moral high ground shit, you don't have any.

matty barton said:

Quite right mate.
We charge around £50 to away fans of the 'big' teams and charge our own fans the same. 2 mates just bought Liverpool home tickets for £53 each
Hardly a big leap from that to £62.

Guess, for some reason, this incidence has just caught the media imagination and loads of outlets are running with it. I wish it would lead to some change, even just a manager speaking out etc

I bet City daren't officially make any comment as we price in just the same way and from all we've seen with the surveys they keep sending us etc - they'd charge more if they thought the market would bear it

CTID1974 said:
sixty two pounds, you're havin' a laugh
Sixty two pounds, you're havin' a laugh

ad infinitum
Thats what my missus said when i said i fancied going, end of story, shit, i need to man up and give her a slap

matty barton said:

^^
This displays the problem imho

Until we stop with this inter club bickering and realise that us as football fans are being ripped off and priced out the game universally this will continue. To truly resolve this issue it would require fans of every club to get together on this common ground.

(No Offence intended Matty)

ultimately I believe they will will price out enough fans that the empty seats for the majority of games will become so increasingly apparent that it will demean the game as a tv spectacle and at that point they may realise that the game (and tv) needs match going supporters of both teams

who wants to watch a game on tv with no fans or atmosphere......

that elasticity of demand thingy might be approaching a snapping point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.