City/Scum on the train down, Manchester to Euston.

BENJIHAI

I know there won't be many United fans from Manchester to Euston, but how do you think they'll organise the trains so that it doesn't kick off?

Also I don't opposite a smug scum fan for 2 hours.

Gonna be a great day though! Come on City!

BENJIHAI said:
I know there won't be many United fans from Manchester to Euston, but how do you think they'll organise the trains so that it doesn't kick off?

There will be plenty of united fans going from Manchester. A big myth that they are all down south.

Uwes Grandad said:
BENJIHAI said:

There will be plenty of united fans going from Manchester. A big myth that they are all down south.

Agreed, utter drivel.

Uwes Grandad said:
BENJIHAI said:

true and there will be a few scraps on the way I reckon

I was being sarcastic haha! But seriously I dont know what they will do unless they have city and united parts of the coach.

charliebigspuds said:
Uwes Grandad said:

as i put on saturday before it got removed,there will be plenty of coaches going from the bishops organised by o'neil,anyway im sure the old bill no that and will have them watched. in my opinion there trying to get as many lads together as they no they will be vastly outnumbered going out of manchester.

Uwes Grandad said:
BENJIHAI said:

and they are not all scum, we have some dodgy people as do they but lets not tar them all with the same brush.its the game thats important, we need a win to continue the project.

One lot from Piccadilly
One lot from Victoria
Shouldn't be too hard to organise I would have thought.

n reddish blue said:
charliebigspuds said:
as i put on saturday before it got removed,there will be plenty of coaches going from the bishops organised by o'neil,anyway im sure the old bill no that and will have them watched. in my opinion there trying to get as many lads together as they no they will be vastly outnumbered going out of manchester.
Who's o'neil?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.