City/Scum on the train down, Manchester to Euston.

Well four of us are getting an earl ytrain down and the 9pm back as last train back. Hopefully they will out on later trains or more trains.
Either way we get stuck we get stuck. Go out on the town sleep in station and get a 6am train back before hangover kicks in.

We didn't want to get supporters train as who wants the chance to miss the chance of banter on the train with the red bastards.
If we all thought like that it will be all red and no Blues.
Should be an adrenalin rush from start to finish.
Remember how it feels when youi get towards to the ground home and away on Derby Day. Well this day will feel like that for about 14 hours. Fxcking bring it on.
The way back will be anightmare though policed or not policed. 2 hours of abuse if we lose. That will be hard to take. Vice Versa.

I'm not sure what the Times are for the way back, as i'm stopping over and coming back on Sunday.

SWP's back said:
Who's o'neil?

SWP I assume you are being sarcastic ...... If not.....

<in a Gary Glitter Styley> .."he's a leader, he's a leader, he'a a leader of a gang whey hey"

He's the rag general ha ha Tony O'Neill and would you believe he lives in Cheadle Heath .... Now the last time I looked that's Stockport ......oh the irony.

He now runs unofficial football tours for the rags (even though he's barred from grounds and abroad).

He has 10 coaches going from the Bishops (only 8 full at the moment) ..... and they are all departing at 6:30am in convoy .......

it will be chaos on the day i reckon. i wouldnt fancy sharing a train with those scum bags. its bad enough doing a five minute tram ride to old trafford.

davymcfc said:
it will be chaos on the day i reckon. i wouldnt fancy sharing a train with those scum bags. its bad enough doing a five minute tram ride to old trafford.

I'm sure many of their fans will be thinking the same thing about us. Look at the general composition of United's support and most of them don't wear all black and act moody. As such, you're far more likely to run into a group of United's "scarfers" than United's hooligans.

I'm sure the trains will be the same - yes there will be the "livelier" element amongst both sets of fans in attendance so there is potential for trouble, but those not out to cause trouble will outnumber them hugely.

I still think it's more likely to kick-off after the game than beforehand as there will be one set of fans that are gutted and the other that are happy.

I hope it’s a massive ballache for the GMP / MET and BTP

And they in turn go and kick off to the FA for what a stupid fucking idea making Bolton / Stoke / City / United / Liverpool / London Marathon fans ALL travel to London in a 24 hour period

salfordblues said:
mcfcliam said:
Agreed, utter drivel.

its not a myth, it's just a wind-up

the majority people who are say this know that there scum in the city.
It's neither a myth nor a wind-up. The Premier League do a survey of how far fans travel to games and for both the rags and red dippers, only 25% of their fans were classed as 'local" (I think that meant had a 60-mile round trip or less).

For us it was just over 60%.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
SWP's back said:
Who's o'neil?

SWP I assume you are being sarcastic ...... If not.....

<in a Gary Glitter Styley> .."he's a leader, he's a leader, he'a a leader of a gang whey hey"

He's the rag general ha ha Tony O'Neill and would you believe he lives in Cheadle Heath .... Now the last time I looked that's Stockport ......oh the irony.

He now runs unofficial football tours for the rags (even though he's barred from grounds and abroad).

He has 10 coaches going from the Bishops (only 8 full at the moment) ..... and they are all departing at 6:30am in convoy .......

That could be interesting - we're looking at setting off around that time. Wonder if our 4 man car-load will be enough ;)

Dont know if I am being wound up or not but is it true that Millwall play Cardiff and Arsenal play Liverpool on the same weekend?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.