City/Scum on the train down, Manchester to Euston.

Any plans for a Supporters Club Train?

Dismissed train travel as last train back I could find was 9pm and I thought what if it goes to extra time or pens.

Have I missed something?

Marvin said:
Any plans for a Supporters Club Train?

Dismissed train travel as last train back I could find was 9pm and I thought what if it goes to extra time or pens.

Have I missed something?

Thomas Cook Sport are running one but at a steep price, think I saw £80 mentioned.

denislawsbackheel said:
One lot from Piccadilly
One lot from Victoria
Shouldn't be too hard to organise I would have thought.
They can't police that though if people of either side have already booked early for cheap tickets. Short of a copper in every carriage on every train, it is inevitable that it will kick right off.
And the GM will have enough on their plate around town that day. BTP simply don't have enough bodies.
This is already a nightmare game for English policing, before you even consider loads of Bollton and Stoke will be going down the day before as well, on the same route

denislawsbackheel said:
One lot from Piccadilly
One lot from Victoria
Can't work. Trains from Victoria don't go South!!

berryblue said:
denislawsbackheel said:
One lot from Piccadilly
One lot from Victoria
Can't work. Trains from Victoria don't go South!!
they can , via ordsall lane and earlestown

lancs blue said:
goatinho said:
they can , via ordsall lane and earlestown

Logistical problems running them from Victoria, they'd have to have a diesel loco as it's not electrified.
when united have had specials from piccadilly they have been diesel engines anyway as far as i can remember.
i still cant see it happening though

Uwes Grandad said:
BENJIHAI said:
I know there won't be many United fans from Manchester to Euston, but how do you think they'll organise the trains so that it doesn't kick off?

Also I don't opposite a smug scum fan for 2 hours.

Gonna be a great day though! Come on City!

There will be plenty of united fans going from Manchester. A big myth that they are all down south.

That may be so ... but how many Manc reds will be able to get tickets ?

A vast amount of them can't even get into their OWN ground , and it's only up the road!

It's a fair bet that Southern and irish rags will be there in force , and they will no doubt take up a fair amount of their clubs allocation , and as most City fans will be leaving from the immediate region the rags could well find themselves outnumbered on the way down ........ and , on the way back !

I have still not seen any confirmation that there will be late trains back. I read that Virgin were considering it subject to availability of trains. Seems a bit vague to me.

Last trains back carry a total of 800 people. There must be 20,000 or more going down by train .Big risk of not getting back.

There is another company running a train direct to Wembley and just for Blues.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.worldchoicesports.com/Channels/Sports/Football.htm?event=FA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.worldchoicesports.com/Channe ... m?event=FA</a> Cup Man City STD CLASS

£65 return with no changes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.