City Season ticket now £1452 Colin Bell Level2

ell said:
Your worse than the lad on GMR after the game who claimed his had gone up £200 when nowhere in the ground had gone up that much

exactly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.

mines gone up about £10/£20

thankyou city for looking after us.

oakiecokie said:
Churchill123 said:
oakiecokie said:
So I take it your higher than a Gold Seasoncard Holder as the price for that is £780 ???

My exact thoughts... How much is your season card Oakie?

I`m in CB3 324 and its £355 (Disabed Price mate).Are you in CB ?

-- Wed May 22, 2013 3:43 pm --

craigsteel said:
The blocks either side of directors box

Well they appear to be Blocks 225-227 and are priced at £740.

I'm in 225 mate and mine was 1250 last season, looking like 1452 this season, so £200 increase is possible!!

ell said:
Your worse than the lad on GMR after the game who claimed his had gone up £200 when nowhere in the ground had gone up that much

Herad that gimp on the way home on Sunday. What a whining soft arse he was. Every caller after him questioned his maths and the presenters soon began to doubt his story.

stonerblue said:
ell said:

Herad that gimp on the way home on Sunday. What a whining soft arse he was. Every caller after him questioned his maths and the presenters soon began to doubt his story.

the good thing about it was that arrogant fucking rag that he got calling in that gave us a chuckle.

ban-mcfc said:
stonerblue said:
ell said:

the good thing about it was that arrogant fucking rag that he got calling in that gave us a chuckle.

Missed that bit. Must've been on while we were singing.

'Oh we never win at home................'

ban-mcfc said:
stonerblue said:
ell said:

I was put on air about this topic, I'm in CB level 2 ( 225) £780 last season £820 this season...
Don't know where he's got a £200 increase from..
Unless he's had a bum warmer installed into his seat... !!

Yeah the rag on after me was a tosser...!!!!!

stonerblue said:
ban-mcfc said:
stonerblue said:

"this wouldn't happen at utd, even if tickets went up by £200, the glamour of the mighty reds pulls people in".

complete cock.

ban-mcfc said:
stonerblue said:
ban-mcfc said:

"this wouldn't happen at utd, even if tickets went up by £200, the glamour of the mighty reds pulls people in".

complete cock.

He may have spoken too soon. For the first time in my memory, united have been "inviting people" ie advertising, their season tickets on the radio these last few weeks.

I think back about ten years when a mate of mine was touting united tickets for an absolute fortune. Even for run of the mill games. You can't argue they get good crowds but demand must have dropped tenfold in the last decade. They struggle to sell out a lot of games now.

tidyman said:
ban-mcfc said:
stonerblue said:

complete cock.

He may have spoken too soon. For the first time in my memory, united have been "inviting people" ie advertising, their season tickets on the radio these last few weeks.
They've been doing this for the last few years.

bluesmith said:
tidyman said:
ban-mcfc said:

complete cock.

They've been doing this for the last few years.

Yes, my parents still live in Stretford and this time last year, United put leaftlets through everyone's doors trying to persuade them to buy a season ticket ... the myth about there being a waiting list for United season tickets / having to wait for someone to die before you can get one ... is just that; a myth.
In reality, their marketing department does a big sell each year to get rid of them all.

It's like the fact that United quote 76,000 as their attendance every game, regardless of how many people are actually in the ground - they count tickets not actual real people in the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.