City Shoe laces, Memory Stick, Star Badge, Fancy box etc...

They're FREE FFS! Somebody has given you something for FREE.

You miserable old bastard.

Clarkie or not.

Thought the pack was great. Can just imagine what all the kids, teenagers and young adults thought of it.

My Girlfriend showed it to her friend who's a United season ticket holder. Let's say her friend was erm..... very impressed. Over at OT you get a season ticket and that's it.

It was a long wait, but once the pack has arrived, it was worth it. Nice touch City.

Manchester thanks Sheikh Mansour once again. :-)

I'm 46

those laces could be a life safer if I break the ones in my gazelles....does that make me a grateful old bastard?

Cheers City

bobmcfc said:
did your SC come yet billy ?

Turned up today......laces, memory stick, CD, booklet, friendship bracelet and badge......Ive seen me lad comeback from a birthday party at McDonalds with a better lucky bag than the shite City sent me.

You are all doing better than the hospitality boys paid £1450 inc champs league and received a letter apologising that the access cards are not ready but enclose a paper ticket for Swansea. Same old city, the city I always love, just cannot organise large drinking sessions in fementing houses.

10/10 for the quirky idea but i would have preferred just the card in an envelope, it's all gone in the bin as there is no real use for it.

Would much rather they gave a voucher for a free drink and pie if they were going to spend £10 on something to send the seasoncard with.

BillyMC said:
bobmcfc said:
did your SC come yet billy ?

Turned up today......laces, memory stick, CD, booklet, friendship bracelet and badge......Ive seen me lad comeback from a birthday party at McDonalds with a better lucky bag than the shite City sent me.
Why get a season ticket then if all you're going to do is complain? You probably complained when we won the FA Cup cos it was only 1 nil. Also go out and buy yourself a lucky bag to make yourself happy you grumpy old fart.

Think the pen drive is quality myself!

Yea yea, cheese, good old days, hugh ferris, sherwood pub blah blah etc... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.