City snub £16.7m offer for Robinho

Get 16m for Robinho, add 10m to it and then buy Milner.........the worlds gone mad.

bluemoon32 said:
Get 16m for Robinho, add 10m to it and then buy Milner.........the worlds gone mad.

And if Milner had been sent out on loan for half of last season and made it very clear that he didn't want to play for Villa again, his value would now not be so high. Robinho's value is not lower than it should be because he hasn't got ability.

Why can't Robinho either knuckle down and be professional about his contract with MCFC, or if possible why can't the good Sheik (thanks mi Lud btw, many many thanx, Shakram) sue the arse out of him for breach of contract, professional mis-conduct or misrepresentation with a bid to get a contract under false pretenses. Their is no way in any other business contract that you would get away with his indifference to us, in any other business he would have been in court & now paying damages to us so we can spend his ill gotten gains on a replacement.
I have just re registered so will be unable to start a campaign or topic to help form my opinion on the board, with a view to show the Sheik to reign him in or encourage City to take further action.

Looking forward to the new season big stylee, just hate the fact that someone is selling himself and the club short.

One day soon I will tell you about one of the funniset stories that has ever happened to me, I live in OZ, Sunny Coast QLD, and it was on my 1st visit to COMS, included 2 pints in Mary D's & a Baltie Pie.

Bojinov The Bull said:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=807161&sec=transfers&cc=5739

Manchester City have a rejected a £16.7 million offer for Robinho from Turkish club Besiktas.

City paid Real Madrid a British record £34 million for the forward in January last year but the Brazilian has failed to settle at Eastlands and has fallen out with manager Roberto Mancini.

But Robinho, who was sent out on loan to Santos at the back end of last season, cost City so much that they are going to have to take a hefty cut in his value to move him on, however they are reluctant to go too low.

A well placed source told Soccernet: "Having paid &euro42 million (£34m), Manchester City would like to recoup &euro35 million (£29m), but so far have only had the one offer of &euros;20 million (£16.7m) from Besiktas.

"Robinho has been linked with Barcelona but there is little interest from Barca in signing him now, and City's problem is that they cannot keep on loaning a player who cost them so much."

------------------------------------------------------------

Double it and they might get close!

supergrover said:
Subbing a sub is the biggest insult you can do to a player I knew the writing was on the wall when this happened most likely we will never see him again.

If Robinho hadn't put in such a disgraceful performance Mancini wouldn't have had to sub him. Let's have it right, it's not like he put him on and then subbed him 10 minutes later and humiliated him, Robinho was on after 5 minutes cos of crocky's knee and taken off soon after half time because he was humiliating himself with his embarrassment of a performance.

The only people insulted were the watching fans and the City coaching staff who had to watch such a spineless performance from our favourite little brazilian

It's no secret that Barca have wanted him for a long time, so I don't buy this lack of interest from big clubs thing.

Trouble is, now they don't really have the cash, and the money they do have left (inc Ibra sale if that happens) is all being spent on Fabregas.

I think a lot of top clubs would happily take him as he's a top player; it's just that I don't think they would want to pay the transfer fee we'll demand to save face, or his wages which are going to be pretty substantial.

hes a very useful bargaining chip is old thumb sucker..........but a very bad influence.any deals have to be on our terms,or stick the little fcuka on the bench for the reserves............simple

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.