City Songs You Don't Here Anymore That

There was always one sang on the Kippax in the mid 80's to this day that I never knew the words to so would be great if someone on here could provide 'em. It was a song involving Martin Edwards and finished off with the line "so he can t*** Matt Busby". It may have been something completely different though!!!

01282 said:
There was always one sang on the Kippax in the mid 80's to this day that I never knew the words to so would be great if someone on here could provide 'em. It was a song involving Martin Edwards and finished off with the line "so he can t*** Matt Busby". It may have been something completely different though!!!

na na na na, fergusons riddles with herpes
Martin Edwards has got aids
so has the tw*t Matt Busby

Alan Ball is a football genius.

We dont carry hammers, we dont carry lead,
we only carry hatchets to bury in your head,
we are loyal supporters, fanatics everyone.
we hate Man Utd and Leeds, and Leeds, and Leeds.

BezzMCFC said:
seemedownkippaxstreet said:
Someone with a loud voice (usually right at the back of the Kippax lower as I recall from late 90s/early 00s) goes "Ciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-ty!" Then everyone joins in "City!" (clap clap clap)

did he have a skin head? n stand block aa lower by the top of the stairs? "GET BEHIND THEM!!

I dunno, never saw him, he was behind me innit.

I also remember Steve Parish shouting "offside!" from roughly the same area. But that's not a song.

M24-CRC said:
01282 said:

na na na na, fergusons riddles with herpes
Martin Edwards has got aids
so has the tw*t Matt Busby

I've waited the whole 40 years of my life for City to win the league and 25 of them wanting to know the words to this song so I'll sleep well tonight.

Malcolm Glazer has got aids and so has the twat Bob Charlton. The remix sounds just as good!!!!

Man city's dying
We're all crying
But we're having some blow
On the 860
The Yellowways luxury coach

...I guess you had to be there.....

Bluefen said:
the shitty man united when in hope to see the pope (x3)
And this is what he said.....

-- Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:14 am --

We've got that Terrrry Phelen, ohhhhh that Terrry Phelen
We've got that Terry Phelen
And he's fast, fast, fast ohhhhhhhhh ohhhh oohhhh

(to the tune of the righteous bros - you lost that loving feeling)

That's "went to Rome".<br /><br />-- 01 Jun 2012, 23:24 --<br /><br />Oooh Vonky, Vonky!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.