City Square improvements....Natalie Pike and cheaper beer ;)

Matchday experience! Hahahaha! Their still banging that out for the day troopers. It's not something you experience. To experience would mean for it to end. I don't go home and say 'i had a smart matchday experience today dear.' It's something I was born with and will die with. Please city, stop the cheese.

P.s

Shit beer, worse food, no atmosphere.

Freestyler, do you feature in that youtube video that is linked next to your Location?

glen quagmire said:
Remember when going to the game was well, going to the game?
Now we have 'celebrities' mooching about with mic's and cameras, jugglers and facepainters. The amount of kids with nintendo's taking up seats is incredible. A cheese fest of the highest order.

I remember WALKING from northenden down prinny parkway in decent weather or on one of the 101/103/105/108/109 buses and getting off and walking down parkside with my mates. Then after navigating our way through the passages, finally getting a glimpse of the main stand's entrance and the feeling of 'belonging'. Now with all this cheesiness it's like going to the trafford centre with a kickabout thrown in for the dads, so they don't get board.

CHEESE

And I thought I was the only dinosaur :)

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Natalie-Pike-zoo.jpg

Mum...meet the new wifey

-- Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:17 pm --

2l9ttuv.jpg

Dear me..Imagine a saturday morning..Shagging the arse off that and then heading to the game-and not getting nagged!! Heaven...
agreed mate!! not only is she fucking stunning but likes a drink and is city mad!!!!! natalie......you are my dream woman!!

Summat to keep the kids entertained, the next generation of Blue n that, bit of skirt for the dads and jobs a goodun?
If they put Carling on at £3 a pint then although its not the best that could add to the 'experiance', £4 for Heineken, stick it up yer arse.

How are the club supposed to win? They spend a fortune to give people an alternative and all they do is moan!
If you do not want to pay the price for the beer go elsewhere. I cant imagine many other clubs listening to the fans and reducing the price of the beer.??

As for those calling Natalie I used to see her back in the day at Maine Road with her mum and dad. A very genuine girl and a mad Blue!

I get to meet fellow blues, have a few drinks and something something cityrelated is going on in the background, if I like it I might watch, if not I dont.
How is this not a good thing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.