city square on the final....

Went to get my ticket at 1.30 today and have been told they've sold out the allocation for City square for saturday... gutted really considering i couldn't get a final ticket because i was in the next points catagory before it sold out and i could only get down to city today for the city square tickets. not going to be as good sitting at home!

If people at the club read this. Come on make it happen there's a lot of disappointed fans knocking about who want to share the drama with fellow blues. Surely there must be a way.

There is-go to the pub instead, it will be cheaper.
Judge Roughneck said:
If people at the club read this. Come on make it happen there's a lot of disappointed fans knocking about who want to share the drama with fellow blues. Surely there must be a way.

Roger Ringpiece said:
There is-go to the pub instead, it will be cheaper.
Judge Roughneck said:

Ha ha, you mean Plan C, that's what I'm on now.

I have 5 spare tickets for Saturday the CoMs.
I will let them go for £100 each....email me at toutsRus@gunnamissthematch.com

Just kidding!
I had no chance of final tickets, and cannot believe i missed out on these too...DOH!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.