city square on the final....

GX Blue said:
I wanna go to City Square. Cant believe its sold out!!

I thought they were gonna release more tickets for it today!

I've been glued to their website whilst I been in work to see if any news on more tickets. Phoned up but couldn't get through. Went in after work and they said they still haven't heard from the Council yet to see if they can have permission to allocate more tickets, and to just keep checking the website.

Can anyone who went to city square for the semi shed any light on the parking situation please? I'm assuming the regular car parks within the stadium grounds are open but the smaller ones in surrounding streets won't be? Still a £5er?

Sorry if this has already been announced as I didn't see it anywhere else and just took me ages to find this thread because View Your Posts isn't working.

Had a call from MCFC not long ago to tell me Manchester City Council will not be granting permission for anymore tickets to be sold for City Square.

Absolutely gutted!

I've resigned to the fact that I won't be able to get a ticket for the final now, despite going to the semi but would still like to watch the game with a load of blues. Any spares for City Sq. knocking about? Or any more suggestions on where I should watch?

Yeah we've just been told that they couldn't get permission off the council to extend sell more tickets so that's it sold out!

I now have no idea what to do with an 8 year old city fan, don't really want to take him to town/pub as if utd win the league it will be full of drunk plebs and is likely to kick off, any ideas or spares for city square would be greatly received.

does this mean in and around the city square

will they stop people from walking in and around the city store many people can see the big sceens from the walk ways and infront of the store

does any one know if there are any blues watching the game in nottingham centre as ive got to work there on saturday night,
would love to watch it with a load of blues otherwise it will be on my lonesome in the hotel,

ancoats said:
does this mean in and around the city square

will they stop people from walking in and around the city store many people can see the big sceens from the walk ways and infront of the store

If its anything like the semi final there will be tight secutiry all around the city square and after 1.00pm no-one will be allowed anywhere near the city square/store without a ticket.

ALSO NO FOOD OR DRINKS ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT TO THE SQUARE - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Real shame about City Square.
Im hoping to watch it with my 9 year old and wife where there is a bit of atmosphere.
However difficulty is going to the pub and its got the UTD game on until 2.45 and no build up of the Cup Final.

What do we think ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.