city square on the final....

Judging from the semi, are they very strict on the food/drink front (ie searching bags, confiscating stuff) or is it mainly alcohol theyre bothered about. I usually take my 10yr old lad to the match with the usual can of coke, packet of crisps, choc biscuit. I've never been stopped from taking that sort of stuff in. Dont fancy keep queueing every time he gets hungry!!

Highly doubt it but does anyone have any spares for city square? left it too late and have nowhere to watch it :/

artfuldodger said:
Judging from the semi, are they very strict on the food/drink front (ie searching bags, confiscating stuff) or is it mainly alcohol theyre bothered about. I usually take my 10yr old lad to the match with the usual can of coke, packet of crisps, choc biscuit. I've never been stopped from taking that sort of stuff in. Dont fancy keep queueing every time he gets hungry!!

They searched my Mrs bag for the semi.

Can't see them confiscating crisps and stuff, mainly alcohol they'll be looking for, and weapons

SteSteez said:
artfuldodger said:

They searched my Mrs bag for the semi.

Can't see them confiscating crisps and stuff, mainly alcohol they'll be looking for, and weapons

No food whatsoever or drink, my mate had to drink his bottle of coke before they would let him in the square

Whats the deal with city square? Can you still just go and watch the screen? A joke that there not extending it and it has sold out, its gonna be manic and we need somewhere to watch it!<br /><br />-- Thu May 12, 2011 2:59 pm --<br /><br />I know im a bit late on this, but didnt think it would sell out

CITY MUST TRY AND DO SOMETHING. YOU ARE MISSING AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY.

Mancityfans.net'er said:
Whats the deal with city square? Can you still just go and watch the screen? A joke that there not extending it and it has sold out, its gonna be manic and we need somewhere to watch it!

-- Thu May 12, 2011 2:59 pm --

I know im a bit late on this, but didnt think it would sell out

CITY MUST TRY AND DO SOMETHING. YOU ARE MISSING AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY.
surely they could open a stand and have a screen on the pitch

stoney123 said:
Mancityfans.net'er said:
Whats the deal with city square? Can you still just go and watch the screen? A joke that there not extending it and it has sold out, its gonna be manic and we need somewhere to watch it!

THIS!!!

rickmcfc said:
stoney123 said:
Mancityfans.net'er said:

THIS!!!

get in Mary Ds. Big Screens for it, it should be pretty rammed and you can meet up with whoever is at City Square post match to bomb it into town and take over Shambles ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.